27133 Views 182 Replies 158 Participants Last post by  JumpmasterCg23
I will be point man:
0331, heavyguns
Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
141 - 160 of 183 Posts

· Banned
1,876 Posts
I'm old Corps, whats with facepalm?
If you're old Corps, and a tracker, then you would know that the reply to "You ain't Tracks" is "You ain't ****."

It's like when OSU fans do that whole "O H" thing.

Post wasn't even directed at you. I even quoted the poster I was aiming that at. No idea why we are still having this conversation.

· Registered
10 Posts
If you're old Corps, and a tracker, then you would know that the reply to "You ain't Tracks" is "You ain't ****."

It's like when OSU fans do that whole "O H" thing.

Post wasn't even directed at you. I even quoted the poster I was aiming that at. No idea why we are still having this conversation.
I posted my MOS Motor T and was TAD to Tank Bn, you reply "you ain't tracks", I said no I ain't tracks. Tracks in my day meant Tank's, Amtrack, Ontos.
What the ****, I ain't a fricken mind reader.
And WTF is facepalm??

· Banned
1,876 Posts
I posted my MOS Motor T and was TAD to Tank Bn, you reply "you ain't tracks", I said no I ain't tracks. Tracks in my day meant Tank's, Amtrack, Ontos.
What the ****, I ain't a fricken mind reader.
And WTF is facepalm??
Breaking it down for you Barney-style.

See that part thats gray and circled? That's a quoted message. In this case, the quoted individual was calebbo.
When you quote a post, that means your comment applies to what they just said.

Just because someone replied immediately beneath your post doesn't mean their post has anything to do with your post. This is especially true when the post contains a quote.

As for a facepalm:

facepalm: The act of dropping one's face / forehead into one's hand. Usually accompanied by a "thunk" or a cry of "[URL='http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=D%27oh']D'oh!"[/URL] The only logical answer to a stupid question or statement.

You squared away now?

· Registered
10 Posts
Breaking it down for you Barney-style.

See that part thats gray and circled? That's a quoted message. In this case, the quoted individual was calebbo.
When you quote a post, that means your comment applies to what they just said.

Just because someone replied immediately beneath your post doesn't mean their post has anything to do with your post. This is especially true when the post contains a quote.

As for a facepalm:

facepalm: The act of dropping one's face / forehead into one's hand. Usually accompanied by a "thunk" or a cry of "D'oh!" The only logical answer to a stupid question or statement.

You squared away now?[/QUOT

Affirmative.

· NRA Life Member
75,794 Posts
13B ofr 3 years, 11B for 10, so far. Currently 11B4X.

141 - 160 of 183 Posts