What the What?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Struggle_Russ, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Struggle_Russ

Struggle_Russ

It just makes me laugh as a rational human being. But I have so many questions.
    A kids cartoon is going to add what so many other cartoons already have; girls and people from other countries. Guess we're doomed.
    If the NRA is starting to go after diversity instead of being what it's supposed to be, an organization that fights for...gun rights...I definitely don't feel bad for supporting the GOA instead.
    Besides, my mother is Okinawan. I learned growing up in Georgia in the 80's that I'm a half-breed. Since I'm a diversity baby, Dana probably doesn't want my money now anyways.

Dana-Full-retard.png

2. TScottW99

TScottW99 Bird Catcher

"That's where it gets really strange to me," Loesch says on Friday's episode. "Am I to understand this entire time that Thomas and his trains were white? Because they all have gray faces. How do you bring ethnic diversity? I mean they had to paint what I guess they thought was some sort of African pattern on the side of Nia's engine."

The program cut to an image with three trains wearing white hoods and tracks on fire. "Fair, I get it," Loesch sarcastically says. "Thomas the Tank Engine has been a blight on race relations for far too long. Clearly this is overdue."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...oesch-thomas-tank-engine-kkk-hood/1286727002/

3. Struggle_Russ

Struggle_Russ

That's perfect.

Now, look at it from the outside as the type of normal human we hear about walking around today. The people we complain about. Too busy looking at phones and headlines and caring about liberal agendas and outrage, right? The image of the NRA and KKK hoods surrounding this...
    See what has happened?
    When I go back and read it myself, I didn't have as good of execution as I had in my head. But I would hope my point could still make itself; Stay on track with guns.

4. G29guy06

G29guy06

Are those klansmen?

5. Struggle_Russ

Struggle_Russ