Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
12,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That grimes chick is just a nut. From the kid's name to the crap she has on her media pages, just weird crap. I saw some images where she was pretty cute but the latest pictures she has ridiculous nails, hair, and makeup. Oh well, I guess there is an ass for every seat.

·
Registered
21,693 Posts
I think the same every time I see her. Hopefully, the kid's name is a joke and that's not what they actually named him.

·
NRA Life Member
29,328 Posts
Now he has opened the Tesla factory in CA against the county prohibition.

I wonder if he will be looking at striped sunshine soon ?

Reactions: Rotn1

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Elon is capable of anything weird. I'm a little bit of a fanboy all things Musk. But I like the weird and crazy stuff anyone does. Elon can back his crap up though with brains and money.

I was surprised to read he has like 4 other children.

/

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,894 Posts
He's an interesting guy for sure.

·
Registered
13,221 Posts
I have to say that I am kind of confused as to what this thread is even about.
Who is this grimes chick?

·
Diva extraordinaire
16,740 Posts
Now he has opened the Tesla factory in CA against the county prohibition.
I wonder if he will be looking at striped sunshine soon ?
No way. If the county messes with him he will just take his 20,000 jobs and the tax dollars someplace else.

I beg to differ, example = AOC
AOC has a degree in economics, not physics.

She probably doesn't even know who Newton is.

·
Registered
13,228 Posts
Just because someone is super rich, it doesn't mean he is super smart. Sometimes these icons of social media can barely even speak English. #LabronJames
Once again, since you have me on ignore...I have to show the rest of the crowd how ignorant you really are.

#1 - I'm no fan at all, it's LeBron. Good job.

#2 - I was fairly impressed by Musk's resume. He is definitely eccentric and has more than a bit of an ego...but, he's done a bit more than be an "icon of social media". His admittance to Stanford in a physics doctoral program, for one. That's a bit more difficult than...say, getting into law school and working as a government lawyer.

If you actually took the time to look at his background, it's impressive from both a science and business background. Given that he's earned a few billion and you live down the road from where my wife grew up...I think I know who's more successful, by most measurable metrics.

That being said, dude is weird.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
The
I have to say that I am kind of confused as to what this thread is even about.
Who is this grimes chick?
The mother of his latest child, I'm not sure if they are married or not. Named the kid X ae A-12. The A-12 references the forerunner of the SR-71. Which is her favorite warplane because it didn't have weapons. IIRC the A-12 carried a pair of Genie nuclear tipped air to air missiles. Edit turns out I was thinking of the YF-12 which was built as a cover for the CIA's A-12 program it carried falcon missiles not the genie. Falcon was the predecessor of the Phoenix missile.

To summarize she's nutty as a fruitcake.

·
NRA Life Member
29,328 Posts
No way. If the county messes with him he will just take his 20,000 jobs and the tax dollars someplace else.

AOC has a degree in economics, not physics.

She probably doesn't even know who Newton is.

Will his 5,000,000 square foot plant go with him ?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts