NRA Life Member
63,403 Posts

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,591 Posts

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,591 Posts
"Woodstock Improvisation" Jimi Hendrix. I have a playlist on my iPad called "Top Shelf" it's comprised of about 700 songs mostly from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. I pick the list and hit shuffle it's like having my own radio station but without commercials. Wow, that song is over and shuffled in "Are You Experienced"(Jimi Hendrix) one of my most favorite songs of my whole life. Kick out the jams brother.

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,591 Posts
Geez I can't believe it, 700 songs in my Top Shelf playlist and I shuffle, "Gypsy Eyes" (Jimi Hendrix" plays right after Woodstock Improv and Are You Experienced. What, now "All Along The Watchtower" that's just wild, but I know the list is on shuffle.

Reactions: Batesmotel

·
Registered
808 Posts
"Woodstock Improvisation" Jimi Hendrix. I have a playlist on my iPad called "Top Shelf" it's comprised of about 700 songs mostly from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. I pick the list and hit shuffle it's like having my own radio station but without commercials. Wow, that song is over and shuffled in "Are You Experienced"(Jimi Hendrix) one of my most favorite songs of my whole life. Kick out the jams brother.
My best friends older brother played the album "Are You Experienced" for me in the summer of 1969 and at the impressionable are of 12 years old my life was never the same...

View: https://youtu.be/XxHS9lTUN4Y

·
Registered
23,883 Posts
2491CF03-5311-4B58-A651-5C8730339671.jpeg
Mammas and the Papas.

Redecorated the living room now that the kids are gone. Some new furniture and brought one of my favorite chairs up from my office. Harmon Kardon amp and Snell E-III speakers. Resting a hurt foot. Beagle on my lap. Great way to spend an evening.

18561 - 18580 of 18778 Posts