Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my LW slide and 6" KKM 10mm barrel for my G20.

All I am missing now is sights, thinking I woudl like to have some adjustability and I like the fiber optic type fronts.

I am leaning towards the Dawson ADJ's but I am not sure if the regualr glock sights work the same on the long slides?

Anyone got any input?

Thanks,

Neal in AZ

·
Registered
30 Posts
Neal, I'm putting together the same setup and currently use the G20 for cool weather carry in its stock form, but I went with Ameriglo tritiums. I was considering an adjustable. Come deer season the 6" KKM goes in with a 2x-6x scope. I'm thinking the tritiums will be fine doing double duty; deer hunting at close ranges and self defense carry during off-season. Well...thats my plan, we'll see if it works.

·
Registered
73 Posts
With my 5" G20 Lone Wolf build I ended up with a 7.3 Glock rear sight and a .215" tall Warren Tactical front sight. It started out shooting quite high with the recommended 10MM sight setup. This is with 180s at around 1250-1275 FPS. I used the cheap plastic Glock rear sights to get the sight height close before buying the final steel set.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have 2 "pro" variants but want to get non-pro for my long slides.
Number one, the front of the sight is smooth in 'original', the pro has it so you can rack the slide one-handed, I do see that as an advantage.
Number two, the 'original' has square notch vs rounded in "pro", I find that more appealing for long-range shooting.
EDC wise seems to make no difference.
Internally they seem to be the same.

Here is a review of TFX vs TFX Pro. Scroll to 4min mark you see pics of them in one shot.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the G20 and put KenSight adjustable sights on it. Comes with black blade and black front sight. They work pretty good. They are suppressor height due to a fully adjustable rear sight.
Office supplies Office equipment Automotive exterior Rectangle Bumper

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Recreation

1 - 8 of 8 Posts