• Firefly style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not listed

Votes: 5 7.1%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
Glock U Shape. I like it so well, I bought the steel version for my Gen. 4 22. My 52 y/o eyes are still very good at a distance but I need cheaters at short ranges. They pick up the U shape sights well. I used to hate them FWIW.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glock U Shape. I like it so well, I bought the steel version for my Gen. 4 22. My 52 y/o eyes are still very good at a distance but I need cheaters at short ranges. They pick up the U shape sights well. I used to hate them FWIW.
I honestly don't mind them myself. I'd like to see some tritium versions come out if they haven't already. That would be a cool design.

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
The XDs contrast fiber optic sight works well for me also.

·
Registered
9,070 Posts
I prefer Ameriglo CAP sights. Which are a square (not dot) over bar in bright green. My colorblind eyes need a really vivid color to pick up quick, and I seem to also pick up the square shape faster than even the XS Big Dot (second favorite)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Yea I was looking at those and some similar brands. What is the benefit to the blacked rear? Sorry for the questions I'm just getting in to sights now. I usually always rocked stock sights.
they blend into the background so you can focus on the target and front sight more easily.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I like 3 dot Tritium with a green front and subdued color contrast rear. I went with a yellow rear last time around. The Trijicon HDs look interesting too. They put some phosphorescent paint around the front sight for contrast. That deep U-shape in the rear sight seems like a good idea for quick indexing. Expensive though.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I haven't tried many different sights;have oem glock ns on two carry guns they are great in low light,only so so in daylight. I liked the stock glock sights better for daytime.

Sights I have liked best are the Wilson/Vickers black u-shape rear/green
fiber optic front. No good in low light though.

Haven't been able to get by the prices on some of the sights but will probably try something like trijicon hd sometime.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm very used to and pretty fast with the green/green TFO's that I've had in my G19 for over five years. However I put a set of the XS Standard Dot sights on a 17 I got last year and they're growing on me. I wish I have a ton more range time and ammo to really be sure.

·
Just sayin'
4,642 Posts
Not listed: Two dot vertical sights.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.