Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I fly out ta Vegas should I park outside for 6 bucks a day or inside for 7 bucks a day:headscratch::dunno:

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
Inside Okie. What's a buck? You may have one of the fierce Oklahoma hail storms and come home to a truck with 'dimples'.

1 vote for inside.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Inside Okie. What's a buck? You may have one of the fierce Oklahoma hail storms and come home to a truck with 'dimples'.

1 vote for inside.
Kathy honey I ain't lived in Oklahoma long enough to figure out the weather but one cat told me we don't get hail here in Aug, that it was to hot. I think you may be right though just pay the extra buck a day and go inside:kiss::hugs:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I second the inside motion. It's likely to be hot and humid when you return and the less you have to walk out there the better.
Your right as rain Larry:cool::wavey:

·
Frisky!
35,968 Posts
Inside.
Outside you can cook an egg on the hood.
And blister the paint?
:rofl::wavey:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Inside.
Outside you can cook an egg on the hood.
And blister the paint?
:rofl::wavey:
It's gonna be hotter then the fires of hell sweetie pie:alex::kiss::hugs:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup I reckon I will go for inside:supergrin::wavey:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
'nuff said
16,574 Posts
When I fly out ta Vegas should I park outside for 6 bucks a day or inside for 7 bucks a day:headscratch::dunno:
I didn't know ya had a plane. :dunno: Go for inside. An extra buck for a hanger is good.:thumbsup:
:supergrin:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't know ya had a plane. :dunno: Go for inside. An extra buck for a hanger is good.:thumbsup:
:supergrin:
Don't have no plane:tongueout::rofl:

·
Premium Member
8,024 Posts
Do like a true Las Vegan would. Park for free in the parking garage of the hotel nearest the airport and take a taxi to the port. $10 for a cab ride each way or $7/day parking...hmm...

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do like a true Las Vegan would. Park for free in the parking garage of the hotel nearest the airport and take a taxi to the port. $10 for a cab ride each way or $7/day parking...hmm...
I only know of one Hotel with a parkin garage in Tulsa and unless your stayin there you have to pay:crying:

·
RIP 08/95~09/09
2,636 Posts

Hiya, John:wavey:

Are you excited about meetin' Okie?

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
RIP 08/95~09/09
2,636 Posts
What if I'm the Muskogee Slasher :alex::faint::supergrin:

Well, jpa is a pretty good sized boy and can take care of himself. Slashers don't bother him none whatsoever. :tongueout:

·
GET A ROPE!
37,372 Posts
It's gonna be hotter then the fires of hell sweetie pie
Weaklings. :upeyes:

Y'all wouldn't last a week in Texas in August.

:supergrin: :wavey:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, jpa is a pretty good sized boy and can take care of himself. Slashers don't bother him none whatsoever. :tongueout:
Well I'm a good sized boy also:rofl::rofl:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts