close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What scopes should I buy?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by infiniti0505, Mar 19, 2010.

1. infiniti0505

infiniti0505

This post is for a friend and I am not to familiar with optics as a lot of the members on here are. I need 4 scopes total. Two of them are going on .22's and are going to be shot at between 100-200 yards (price range per scope is between $100 and $300 per scope). One is going to be mounted on a AK (price range is up to $400ish) and will probably be shot at 100+/- yards. The last one is going to be mounted on an AR (price range can be up to $400ish). Any ideas? I'm clueless in this category. The AK he also wants to be able to shoot at close to medium distance if needed. Any info is much appreciated.

2. infiniti0505

infiniti0505

3. jwitagauge

jwitagauge

if you are looking for a red dot aimpoint or eotech ive used both and like them a lot for other scopes im no help though

4. gunsnhoses

gunsnhoses

Nikon scopes are some of the best for the money. There is one in every price range you mentioned.

5. Brucev

Brucev

JMHO, but buy good scopes. Given the price ranges you mention, I would look at Leupold. I have been using them for 25 years. They are uniformly excellent. Think carefully about how you will be using the rifles and then purchase scopes accordingly.