Glock Talk banner

What rides along with your Glock as your EDC?

5808 Views 60 Replies 41 Participants Last post by  SCmasterblaster
My EDC is a Glock 26 riding in a kydex IWB holster. An extra mag, Spyderco Tenacious knife, knuckle duster, and a Blueline Nebo flashlight always rides along with me. What is your daily inventory that rides with you?
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Banned
45,575 Posts
No change in 2 years, and no NY reload.

Reactions: DubfromGA

· Banned
45,575 Posts
Angry Fist, love that blade. That's awesome.
Thank you sir. I have beat the crap out of it many times over, and it is the most useful screwdriver I ever owned. $70 Walmart knife. Japanese made VG-10 SS, Chinee assembled. I hate thumb studs. Impromptu blood groove is a bonus. :supergrin:

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
9mm +p+, I like the idea of carrying an ASP. Is yours a poly or steel. I've herd some stories on the poly asp. I like the idea of it being lighter, easy to carry.
I'm also digging the small surefires.

· Part Time
4,779 Posts
My EDC used to be a Glock 23 but switched to an HK VP9 a few months ago. I use OWB Raven Concealment Holsters. My bug used to be a P3AT but now a Glock 43. Spare mags for both, Emerson CQC-7 and a Fenix PD light. Other guns will also get a rotation from time to time but this is my current, main set up.

· Registered
1,891 Posts
9mm +p+, I like the idea of carrying an ASP. Is yours a poly or steel. I've herd some stories on the poly asp. I like the idea of it being lighter, easy to carry.
I'm also digging the small surefires.
It is steel/aluminum friction lock, one of the small ones that draws zero attention in a pocket. Opens to 12", get a little training with it and its good to go. I carried a full size asp on duty, now I never leave home with out this little guy. To appease the internet lawyers it might not be legal where you live. Don'tknow if it is here or not, don't really care, my arse is mine to protect, this is merely another level of force.

· Banned
1,512 Posts
I carry the Glock 19.4 in an INCOG Eclipse IWB holster along with an extra mag sometimes, an Emerson CQC-7B folding knife and a mini-champ Swiss Army knife, fisher space pen, handkerchief, and a host of things in my EDC pack. Mult-tool, some OTC medicines, a few first aid items, etc.

· Registered
65 Posts
G19 in a Serpa belt mount holster, with one spare magazine, both mags filled with Hornady Critical Duty, lightweight Frost Delta Command II folding knife with clip, and a J5 Tactical light.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.