What Really Happens When Trump is Removed

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by army_eod, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Nothing

28 vote(s)
    20.3%
  2. Civil War

24 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. Trump starts new realty TV show

9 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. I don't care.

3 vote(s)
    2.2%
  5. He will not be removed

74 vote(s)
    53.6%
  1. Biggy1

Biggy1

But besides looking like bigger GD fools, what happens to the extreme Democrat Party and the fake news media when they fail to remove him from office?

I really think someone has to be gay to vote Democrat. Why? Because you would literally be screwing yourself.

geo57 and Intolerant like this.
  2. army_eod

army_eod US Army Retired, EOD, PM, PMP

Admin Note: I do not think I can edit the options.
    Option three is supposed to be "reality TV show." But it could be a real estate show.

3. Intolerant

Intolerant

BAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! YOU NAILED IT!!!!!
    They are being EXPOSED by President Trump!!! That is EXACTLY why they want him removed! He is showing the American people what these politicians are doing, all the secret money they are stealing. Why do you think they want all these little conflicts... because they are making back door bank. How is it, that you run for an election, 6 months later, your a god damn millionaire. What scares me the most, is if they put a hit on him and his family. There is NO DOUBT in my mind, that the govt is very capable of doing something like this to our president!

BigBull 301 and army_eod like this.
  4. TeaDub

TeaDub

:bowdown:

I stand corrected. I based my thought on events prior to 1967 passage of the 25th Amendment. There were several times when the office of VP remained vacant for a year or more.

Thanks for teaching me something today. :cheers:

Mathemagician1 and flyover like this.
  5. army_eod

Well if they hit POTUS, they will never see daylight again. That will kick it off.
    Are they that stupid?

Intolerant likes this.
  6. shoeguns

shoeguns Shooting Star

Yes i wonder what happens to the dems if they are unable to remove Trump. They have to stop their BS at some point.

7. Intolerant

Intolerant

Obviously, you`ve never been to war. If you had, you would NOT want this to happen.

8. Intolerant

Intolerant

YES, they ARE that stupid. Without the man that is uncovering the top of the swamp, they could easily bury another magic _____. Then the dems could get back to screwing the country... business as usual as most of us would say.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  9. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

No. That is wrong. It’s what the left has hoped for. People who want to harm others are not those I want to be associated with. There is a need to be able, ready to protect yourself.
    Sadly that may include attacks on those who are a threat to you. (Mainly on international level).
    Let’s say they impeach Trump. Does anyone think he would encourage IEDs? Shooting? Unlike much of the left we have the guns. We either were in the military, or have spent our own money to take training classes. If we had as little restraint as the left there would be blood in the streets.
    I learn anyone setting up IEDs. I will do anything I can to stop, and expose them. At the minimum. We will not draw first blood.

If we were talking following rules I would agree. This impeachment would have ended in days. Dropped as a mistake.

10. army_eod

I liked watching the bad guys setting up IEDs from the UAS live feeds. Then I liked watching us launch a Hellfire on the bad guy. Big boom. Pink mist. Great TV.

11. Bradley T

Bradley T

That smug, bug-eyed Shiff creeps out everyone on national TV, but even so, they don't have any kind of solid evidence the president did anything that wrong. President til 2024.
    Crooked Hillary will announce her candidacy after a few more months of this joke of a Democratic race!
    Literally waltz in to save America at the last minute. What a soap opera!
    This sounds ridiculous, but this the U.S. Democratic Party we're talking about.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  12. Pythonman

Pythonman

Prince Harry and wife are safe to move to LA? Where ironically, they’re liable to not be safe at all??

13. flyover

flyover

I got curious and went and looked it up so we both learned something today. :cheers:

Mathemagician1, TeaDub and Intolerant like this.
  14. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I think there is -0- chance they'd do either, so if they somehow squeak past the 0 on removal, I can't see them also adding disqualification.

15. HarlDane

HarlDane

I agree that there is no chance of removal. But if enough Republicans did decide to throw him under the bus, there is no way they would allow him to run again in a few months.

NMG26 likes this.
  16. Colt M-4

Colt M-4 AK-74 Silver Member

War is what humans do from the first one.So why is it so astounding to some when someone mentions it. "Man cannot govern himself." Now find out who made that Statement.

We are here all of us for a mere mili second in the universe. So enjoy it all while here.
    Why worry so much on things that you can't control at all.We all have the answer but yet we never do. Just opinions,And in a hundred years everybody here today will be a mere thought to the ones that follow. And they think they will have all the answers. And away we go.

TWILIGHT ZONE. We all live it till we don't tumblr_n1ls1fNYz71tt0svpo3_400.gif

17. ARP

ARP

18. W420Hunter

W420Hunter

What makes you so sure he is going to be?

19. triaxle

triaxle

This has been a big joke from day one , The do nothing ,waste tax money dem`s will be exposed. This country is sunk if the rotten dem`s get in .

20. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I don't understand your response.