close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

what parts to replace in a CZ

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Kiddo, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Kiddo

Kiddo

CZ75 compact 9mm, about 3500~4500 rounds. What parts should be replaced? Wala pa naman nag bre-break, preventive maintenance lang. I've been thinking of replacing the recoil spring and mag springs. What do you guys think?

2. 9MX

9MX Rei!

did you encounter any problem? if none, then there is nothing to replace yet:)

3. Longbow

Longbow Millennium Member

This is a common problem (breakage) I've seen in the early to mid-90's on some folks using S.A. P9 in Open division, P9 is a CZ derivative, as you might know already.

In this case, a new recoil spring is definitely a must.

4. Kiddo

Kiddo

I have experienced no problems yet, but I would like to replace parts which are worn out to avoid having problems in case SHTF. So I just need to replace the recoil and magazine springs? Thanks for your replies :)

p.s. On a side note, does anyone know the trigger pull of the CZ75c in DA and SA? SA pull is a bit ok, but DA is quite heavy. I've been thinking of entering competition but I need a bit more practice pa. ;e

5. 9MX

9MX Rei!

I take it that by stating "75c," you meant 75 compact. My 85B's trigger pull is:

DA: 8.5 lbs
    SA: 3 lbs

courtesy of Tony Pascual. i suggest you pay him a visit, and tell him you need a trigger job that is IPSC legal. But aside from the competition trigger hammer spring, don't buy anyting else from TP;e

magagalit si valor1 ;f

6. Valor1

Valor1 Range Bum

9MX,
    Hindi naman. Okey nga gumawa iyang si TP. "Pulidong-pulido" sa presyong "abot na abot." Ika nga parang may "pinagsamahan." ;)

Sabi nila, weakness daw ng CZ's ang slide stop. Pero meron gumamit ata dito ng drill bits noong wala siyang mabiling replacement. Better buy extra springs dahil hirap maghanap para dyan. But I do have a friend who has a CZ75 compact that's been shot to more than 6,0000 rounds at okey pa rin.

7. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Try to find somebody who can smooth out that DA pull (as has been mentioned above). Pag smooth kasi, it doesn't feel really heavy. You'll just notice getting blisters in your trigger finger when you've practiced enough. And when you do get blisters, gauze tape works best for the finger. ;)

Also, remember it's DA. So when you get a dud you can actually pull the trigger again. Mey iba kasi dyan nakakalimot eh. ;e ;f