Home > Glock Talk > GSSF > what model Glocks are used by Team Glock?

what model Glocks are used by Team Glock?

1. I was watching Cowboys! the other day and saw a familiar face on there as a guest. It was Holy Terror ( her SASS alias ). Real name Randi Rogers. She is now shooting on Team Glock and I am curious to know what model Glock she was shooting. Does Team Glock have a link or other post where we can get information what the members and what gear they use? Thanks,
    Larry

2. www.teamglock.com

Site has not been updated in a while it looks like. Dave shoots here locally around the Atlanta area at some matches. I've seen him use both a 17 and 34 for IPSC production, 35 for IPSC limited and limited 10. I've never seen him at an IDPA match, but I would assume he uses a 17 and/or 34 for SSP division.

3. I didnt know that Randi was shooting for Glock. The last i had heard it was Jesse Abbate Pictured below Courtesy of Glock Jockey.

[​IMG]

4. Jessee was at the Shot Show and Dave introduced her to us as his new shooting partner, not Randi.

5. Re: Photo above.

Glock. What Glock. I don't see any Glock. OOOHHH. THAT Glock. :supergrin:

6. I assure you that Randi Rogers is shooting for Glock....I shot with her yesterday at the Coastal Bend Challenge in Corpus. She shoots SSP Master division in IDPA. Randi is a great shooter and a really nice person. Very personable...she will represent Glock well.

BTW- She was shooting a Glock 34.

Jason

7. Apparently Jason is correct.
    Its listed in press releases on Team Glocks website as well.

Good 411 Jason. :thumbsup: