Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
29,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/l...lix-deli-counter-employee-orlando-police-say/

Unless the last customer before him got all the fried chicken.

"
The man pulled out a gun at the deli counter of the store on 4606 South Kirkman Road following an argument with another patron, police said.

No shots were fired and nobody was injured, but the incident caused patrons and employees to flee the store, police said.

"

·
NRA Life Member
29,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just in Publix yesterday and me and some other guy almost drew down on each other because one of us was going the wrong way as indicated by the floor directional arrow. But cooler heads prevailed and we both let it slide.
I'm proud of you,

but fess up; you were going the wrong way, weren't you ?

;)

·
NRA Life Member
29,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Yes, arrows on the floor. A few people don't pay attention to them.
Yup....more than a few....and it's always the ones who are blocking what you want....they take cans off and examine labels...put them back and take another off....."WTF !!!! Get yer shyt or get outa the way".

Grocery shopping is maddening anyway.....I hate it. Now throw this virus in the mix and I doubly hate it. I just want to get in....get what I need and get out.

Some folks seem to make it their big weekly outing and are planning on spending hours in a freaking grocery store.....and hold you hostage while doing so.

·
I feel pretty.
3,954 Posts
No shots needed to be fired, because it was a 40. Only professinals carry a 40.

A 9mm guy would have at least needed to sink a few rounds into a Boars Head brand turkey, before anyone would have run away.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Open carry would have ended up with an arrest since it’s not allowed down here

Edit, except while camping , hunting, and fishing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It would be fine in a grocery store since you are hunting and gathering.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Maybe in St Cloud, but not down here near Ft Lauderdale.

PS, my parents are in Kissimmee, they aren’t that far from Lake Toho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very cool. I live on the eastern edge of East Lake Toho.

·
NRA Member
1,423 Posts
We have arrows on the floor here in Nc also. I don't pay attention to them.

Reactions: railfancwb and TGT

·
Registered
13,257 Posts
Your stores have one way shopping?
Our local Walmart has that too. Arrow in each isle to indicate direction of travel.
Unfortunately, most of the Walmart shoppers not only can't read, but don't know what the arrows mean either. :dunno:

Reactions: railfancwb

·
Native Mainiac
23,924 Posts
I make a quick trip in, count the grocery carts, subtract by 45 and then now how many rounds i need to clear the store of competition.

Everybody has to take a cart....but the other day I got behind a family of 4...each with a cart following "mom" around doing her shopping.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts