Glock Talk banner
221 - 240 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
Glock 21SF with Trijicon HD’s, a TLR-1 HL and a TTI +4 baseplate. 17+1 rounds of .45 goodness.
I’d say you’re ready for business, thank you for sharing, I just love that .45!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·

·
Registered
49 Posts
For years it was an HK USP 40 with olight, night sights, and 3 mags. Just got into Glocks this year and now I have a gen 5 G22 with ameriglo Night sights and a streamlight tlr-1 with 3x15 rnd mags loaded with hollow points. Its also my duty rig as well.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #231 ·

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #232 ·
For years it was an HK USP 40 with olight, night sights, and 3 mags. Just got into Glocks this year and now I have a gen 5 G22 with ameriglo Night sights and a streamlight tlr-1 with 3x15 rnd mags loaded with hollow points. Its also my duty rig as well.
Big .40!! Most departments here in the lonestar have now gone to 9mm & those agencies that haven’t are starting to translation 1 by 1.. I have always appreciated .40, great tac driver and best of both worlds. I run my .40s and .45 exclusively with Speed Gold dot

Reactions: Angelo Ferrera

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
@Maccabeus pro tip........you must really have no life to make a comment like that
Sorry to offend.

My attempts at humor are an acquired taste. 🙃 🤷‍♂️ (My wife isn't always a fan either).

It just so happens that feet in pictures and beige carpets are both running themes around here so it struck me to see both in your post. Nothing intended against you. I do like your answer to the thread. I choose .40, too:

Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
By May 2020, after injuries that almost stopped my shooting and made my Colt GM bedside gun literally unwieldy, my HD had devolved to a snub revolver.
Then George Floyd happened.

Within 10 days, with riots all over, I ordered a G19.5 That’s my nightstand gun. Slight physical improvement allows brief range trips.
Added a light/laser. Stuff it with Hornaby 147 grain HPs.

So, after leaving Glock in about 2004 following a bad experience with a G17. (Horrible QC.) I am back.
This G19 is a great gun...

221 - 240 of 251 Posts