Glock Talk banner
201 - 220 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
9,946 Posts
Just wondering how you get your, whatever, out of a bedside safe in time? My EDC is a g26 it's parked in a holster that hangs from my mattress. I rely on Cosmo, my 15 lb yapper for early warning but I would hate to have to sleepily fumble with a safe of any kind. I have a pistole toten wife and no children at home. Just saying??? I do have a large gun safe with alternatives within. Including a Binelli M4 (probably a better choice} but it makes a terrible bump in my bed. LOL.
I have kids, so the bedside sits in a speed vault bolted to the wall next to my side of the bed. 4 button combo, and it’s one I’ve practiced and used for many years.

Alarm, plus a 40 lb collie and an 80 lb Staffordshire mix are my early warning systems.

Reactions: +Pete

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
A photo of my ex wife, a grumpy old Jack Russell and a stack of job applications. IF those peaceful measures dont scare off the intruder, worse options are close by.

• Haha
Reactions: mcvoss and +Pete

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #214 ·
Primary is my Gen2 Glock 17 w/night sites inside with a couple spare 19 round magazines.

Very nice, I’d like to see that Gen 2 pic…wish I had an older generation Glock, I had a Gen 3 for years but eventually parted ways with it

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #215 ·
Reactions: 5Sensify

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 ·
Reactions: Angelo Ferrera

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Nightstand duty falls to whatever comes off my hip from that day.

Reactions: 5Sensify and +Pete

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #218 ·
Nightstand duty falls to whatever comes off my hip from that day.
Very reasonable, for me what I carry in the day has no bearing on my nighttime/home weaponry. I prefer .45 for home offense, and 9mm for EDC!!

Reactions: Angelo Ferrera
201 - 220 of 251 Posts