close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

What is Up with this seller??

Discussion in 'What Happened To My Want Ads Area?' started by tallpaulr, Feb 13, 2010.

1. tallpaulr

tallpaulr

i have emails for Chad that said He would sell it to me and before I even saw my inbox he turned around and sold it . I feel cheated. I am not sure about the quality of this forum, so far things have been great but this is not acceptable, What does everyone else think? Also it is not like I waited days to get back it was a couple of hours between the 2 emails. How can a seller Screw people like that, if this is the way that people here do business i will just have to look for honest people elsewhere!

6:23am i get a message he will sell it to me and how to pay.

9:08am I get the email that he sold it

no mention in the other email that i am competing with anyone, I had communicated perviouly with him about it, there was no doubt i was interested or waiting. To tell you the turth I went on a fire call at 7:00am scabing to get going and got back at 9:30 to check my email and find this. I do not feel i was treated fairly or this seller (Chad Sims) is a very honest guy. Who does that. I feel he owes me a scope!!

2. JoshK

JoshK

don't be so quick to assume everyone on the site is a bad person because you had a bad encounter with 1 member....