·
NRA Life Member
28,638 Posts
What is this thing used for

It causes liberals to pee their pants.

·
Formerly retired EE.
13,265 Posts
Because it is designed to wound somebody. Like those CIA letter openers.

Punch somebody wearing those and you could kill them.

·
Registered
26,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny. concealed guns are allowed without permits, but a less than lethal keychain device isn't. Same for knives with a blade length under 4".

·
Registered
20,647 Posts
All over FaceBook marketed to women as mentioned above. But been around forever.

/

·
Registered
42,571 Posts
Funny. concealed guns are allowed without permits, but a less than lethal keychain device isn't. Same for knives with a blade length under 4".
At a Missouri airport with TSA?

Did you even read the link?

·
Registered
26,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
At a Missouri airport with TSA?

Did you even read the link?
Did YOU read it? it appears to be illegal even outside the airport.

·
Premium Member
5,416 Posts
I know I wouldn't want to be punched in the face with one. I also know if someone was swinging at me with those on it's time to draw.

·
Registered
7,308 Posts
So I sometimes conceal carry a glock 20 gen 4 with 16 rounds of underwood 180gr gold dots and a tlr1hl. Legally that Keychain thing is equivalent in most states. What I'm saying is most laws are stupid maybe the g men should just leave us be.
I don't think laws are stupid, but some seem a little odd.

There are slug deer hunting zones where you can't use a rifle but you can use a handgun chambered in .243, 308 win., 30/06 ect...

Or like NFA firearms. You can't own a single shot .410 with a stock and 17" barrel or a single shot .22 rifle with a 15" barrel without a stamp and a long wait.

But you can go down to the LGS and walk out with a belt fed semi auto m249s or an AR with a 100 rd drum.

·
Registered
24,005 Posts
No problem in Utah. Knuckles, Saps, Jacks, Clubs, Batons. All okay to carry here. If someone uses them, the courts could declare them improper depending on the internet of the user.

·
Banned
31,207 Posts
No problem in Utah. Knuckles, Saps, Jacks, Clubs, Batons. All okay to carry here. If someone uses them, the courts could declare them improper depending on the internet of the user.
Same in Arizona.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts