What is the next shoe to drop?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by stk10767, Mar 10, 2017.

1. stk10767

stk10767

Major terrorist attack? Asteroid? Civil war? Cyber war or attack? War with another country? Financial collapse?

I'm not paranoid or anything, but something in my gut says that there will be a life changing event in the next few years. Something that will change our perspective.

2. huskerbuttons

huskerbuttons

Political assassination in this country. High level, not like the Trump or the VP, maybe a cabinet position holder, senator or representative, maybe a Supreme Court justice. Perpetrated by the left because they aren't getting their way.

3. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

Weaponized jock-itch? :shocked:

Adub, JBnTX, silentpoet and 5 others like this.
  4. PBCounty

PBCounty

You guys that mention civil war are just joking right? That's like a term injected to illustrate the light heartedness of your point / question?

Joshhtn, Bruce M, OGW and 2 others like this.
  5. First shot

First shot

I used to feel that during the Obama presidency, but I just don't feel it anymore. All that I can think of, is that the lunacy from the left, gets some huge dose of steroids, and up's their BS to an even higher level. Of course the possibility of some fabricated something about President Trump, could cause an upheaval, and I certainly wouldn't rule that out. Desperation could do that.

6. Green Dragoon

Green Dragoon

no offense to the OP, but I think that most people that feel this way aren't students of history. Compared to many other times in our countries past, we are experiencing relative calm. Global and political "strains" come and go. They change as well.

North Korea is in the news quite a bit. That will ebb and flow. Protesters......civil unrest.....will come and go. Communists replaced Nazis as the enemy. Instability replaced communists as our concern (don't have to duck and cover though during air raid practice). ISIS replaces instability as the focus. Yawn.

7. SJ 40

SJ 40 Deplorable,Clinger

I predict on the home front as the weather warms a attempt to engage in a return season of Friday Nights at the Riots. SJ 40

8. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 7th Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55454
    Biological attack

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

9. pdaddy

pdaddy

I have nothing to back this up except with personal experience but I think there will be a huge economic crisis on par with the Great Depression once the current 30+ aged professional workforce retires (35ish years from now.) As a college student, I think the current generation and upcoming generations are going to be vastly under-prepared for the workforce. I see a lot of 4.0 students that have little to no real world skills or common sense...or the ability to critically think for themselves. I think there will be a big shortage of managers, leaders, scientists, financial planners, etc which will all combine to create a chaotic economy caused by stupidity. I blame social media, phones, and brainwashing centers (aka: college).

10. 9jeeps

9jeeps rip "Bud"

You Think? 50/50 You're right. Seems to be a rush on for artificial intelligence to compensate for the lag of the future you address.

Fred Hansen likes this.
  11. G29guy06

G29guy06

Weaponized Zombies....

Seriously though, I do think you're correct. Something is probably going to happen that won't be fun; theres just too much anti Americanism going on here, too much subversion of the President. I'm not necessarily saying a "civil war" but there likely will be something that happens...

Consider if Trump actually goes through and arrests/ prosecutes the intel leakers....whats the Left's response to that going to be, esp if their Messiah or his disciples are able to be arrested...do we think the Left will just cry in their smoothies? Prob not.

12. 50 Cent

50 Cent

[​IMG]

No one would have believed...in the first years of the 21st century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space.

Few men considered the possibly of life on other planets...and yet...across the gulf of space..minds immeasurabley superior to ours, regarded this earth with envious eyes.

And slowly...and certainly...they drew their plans against us.

13. SmokeRoss

SmokeRoss GTDS Member #49

Yellowstone Volcano. It's gonna erupt......someday.

Mrs.Cicero likes this.
  14. OGW

OGW SAF

And when it does, it'll eff up our country like nothing else in the realm of possibilities. AK will be a good place to be.

Deltic likes this.
  15. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

16. Bruce M

Bruce M

Tryin to gin up a biological attack here even as we speak

IMG_0555.JPG

17. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

North Korea and Iran missiles and nukes are going to come to a head.

And this may be more than a few years out but war could be coming over the Arctic of all places.

happyguy and silentpoet like this.
  18. el_jewapo

el_jewapo

Incase civil war does break out and we lose Glocktalk, can you give me a preemptive rundown on how to score amidst a civil war?

pgg00, Joe!, Sniffler and 1 other person like this.
  19. 50 Cent

50 Cent

Yeah I saw that predicted.The major features of the caldera measure about 34 by 45 miles. Thats big enough to spoil anybody's day and has only had 3 eruptions in history --- so its getting closer to being due.

20. 50 Cent

50 Cent

BRING IT!!