What is the chance that Tony Bobulinski is another Balsey Ford?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by kimo, Oct 22, 2020.

1. kimo

kimo

I don't believe this but since this is 2020, I think anything can happen.

What are the chances that anything comes of this? Do you really think anything would be done to Biden or his kids... what are the illegal acts?

2. Prh555

Prh555

Considering 92% of the media...A G Barr and Durham...nothing will happen.

Ramjet38 and CAcop like this.

3. DeraldR

DeraldR

The difference between Ford and Bobulinsky is night and day.

Ford could not remember dates, places, or names. and she had no evidence to back up her claims.

Bobulinski has phone messages, emails, and undoubtedly documents to backup his claims.

nrajeff, Burebista, Tecnos and 16 others like this.
  4. FoodBag

FoodBag Previously nutsnax

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    fx77, bdcochran, rayzer007 and 2 others like this.
  5. wlkjr

wlkjr

Exactly what I was thinking. But I don't think anything will come of this information. The Swamp is determined to take care of it's own. And apparently Barr and the FBI are all in cahoots. Nothin ever happened to crooked Hillary. What happened to all the honest people?

Inyo Tim likes this.
  6. shadowlands

shadowlands

The liberal networks are not covering it. So how will those voters learn of this?

nrajeff and Inyo Tim like this.
  7. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

I think President Trump could have used details about the scandal more effectively. He had more latitude to reveal facts than I expected. Bobulinski is real, but it’s too little too late.

I thought the President wasn’t as prepared as he should have been on multiple issues. The Bobulinski ‘evidence’ will provide little help.

Overall I was disappointed. Trump wasn’t as strong as necessary. Biden was better than expected. It was a draw at best.

nrajeff likes this.
  8. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Here’s the deal over 60% of Republicans vote on election day compared to around 32% of Democrats what we’re going to see is a huge energizing of Trumps base to vote I think you’ll get at least 316 EC vote’s. . On the other side of the coin Bidens base is not energized what little momentum he had has slipped this last push will see him in hiding as Trump calls him out daily .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nrajeff, jr24 and OdinIII like this.
  9. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

By the way I can’t believe the news media is not bringing up the fact that the last time Biden ran for president he had to quit his campaign because they caught him lying about his academic accomplishments I mean really if that was a Republican it would be front-page news .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nrajeff, jr24, OdinIII and 2 others like this.
  10. sarge83

sarge83

I don't think so in this guys case. The FBI was apparently using the laptop to look into a money laundering scheme. The DNC Ministry of Propaganda aka the media are trying to bury this scandal but it's starting to get out there. The FBI and DNI have verified it is Hunter Biden's laptop so the Russis-Russia-Russia BS isn't going to fly this time.

According to reporters who have looked at the laptop it's damning pay to play wise for Biden. Also I am reading reports that Hunter was engaged with child abuse of his 14 year old niece. Why was the child abuse not prosecuted? Reports say the computer shop owner gave the laptop to the FBI in December 2019, more than ample time to review and take action on criminal charges. I find it interesting that in all the news articles this last year the US Marshall's are the ones breaking up child abuse and kidnapping rings, not a mention of the FBI/DOJ.

Now my questions are more for the DOJ/FBI, why no prosecutions? My thoughts and 25 years ago I can't imagine saying this but the DOJ/FBI were holding the laptop to blackmail Biden should he become president. After watching their behavior in the 2016 presidential campaign I wouldn't trust and FBI agent anymore than I would an NKVD or KGB agent. UpChuck Schumer said if you go against the wishes of the intel agencies they will get you six ways of Sundays and from their behavior he is quite correct. They are out of control and need reined in.

If Trump loses this election there will NEVER be another election where the people actually choose their president the new Praetorian Guard-CIA/FBI/NSA/DOJ, will pick and choose who they want as president.

nrajeff, fx77 and PhotoFeller like this.
  11. Wojo88

Wojo88

Not a scintilla piece of evidence that he is fake

nrajeff likes this.
  12. NAZG26

NAZG26 Lost in transit

Anything is possible in the dirty swamp that is DC

glock collector likes this.
  13. peng

peng

I wish he would explain his motives to be honest.

If there was an investigation last year he certainly would have been part of it, not that hard to track him down since his name was everywhere.

If the Bidens are a crime family that makes him a criminal also yes?

If there was an active investigation going on, he certainly would not be shooting his mouth off, right? He would be speaking through a mouthpiece.

Why now is not an unfair question to ask.

nrajeff likes this.
  14. Pistolay

Pistolay Wut?

Christine Blasey Ford never even met Brett Kavanaugh.

Tony Bobulinski sure as hell met Hunter Biden. And he's got the receipts.

nrajeff, fx77, jimcorbin and 2 others like this.
  15. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

True. And I don't quite get the comparison to Blasey Ford in the first place. Is there some allegation that Joe had actually sniffed and cuddled Bobulinski?

bdcochran likes this.
  16. BL33D 4 M3

BL33D 4 M3

Bobulinski is more like Lt. Col. Vindman, but with evidence and first hand testimony.

jr24 and bdcochran like this.
  17. Gray Dood

Gray Dood

He has explained his motives.

Hunter/Jim tried to screw him out of $5 million, part of which was the $100,000 credit card shopping spree for Jim, Hunter, and their sister. The $5 million from the Chinese bypassed the corporate agreement with Bobulinski and went straight to the Bidens.

He's also claimed "his family name " and other "honorable " motives, but he left their orbit over money.

It may be a question of honor among thieves, but the odds of this being disinformation is about 0% imo. And I'm personally not inclined to question the messenger after all the unverified crap they've dumped on the Orange Man since Day 1.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    nrajeff and 1eyedjack01 like this.
  18. cbetts1

cbetts1

If I'm not mistaken, his name is in a email chain that was sent to multiple people including Hunter. The other business partner that is in prison gave access to his email account. They have the original emails and anyone that was sent/CC the email. This guy is also providing his three cell phones in addition to emails to verify connection.

nrajeff likes this.
  19. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

Sarge, I agree with you.

Why hasn’t the President’s re-election team figured out ways to describe effectively how important this election is? I know the MSM won’t report anything in favor of Trump, but there must be effective ways for the President to inform the electorate about crucial threats to the country. When he has made televised rally appearances, why hasn’t he warned with the same seriousness of an Oval Office speech about the threat radical Democrats behind Biden pose to our way of life.

Trump’s team hasn’t orchestrated his campaign well. His messages have contained too much red meat and not enough hard-hitting bullet point facts about how the Democrats will destroy us.

Let’s see what team Trump can do in the brief remaining time. If Bobulinski’s testimony is real, it can have an effect; but, his facts must be communicated in a serious way that screams ‘Alert’ to the electorate. More red meat comedy for the base won’t sway undecideds, and he needs every undecided vote he can muster.

nrajeff and cbetts1 like this.
  20. BL33D 4 M3

BL33D 4 M3

There are no undecideds. Its a myth. This is a base election. A turnout election.

jr24 likes this.