Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My carry gun is the Glock 19 Gen 3 with Ameriglo I Pro HD 2 dot night sights, polished stainless steel LW guide rod with OEM 18# spring, extended slide release, grip plug, full polished trigger internals(By hand, no dremel)3.5lb lw connector, 6lb LW return spring, Glock 17 Gen 3 smooth trigger and I carry her in a Crossbreed IWB horsehide with combat cut holster. See you guys thought my screen name made me a Glock rookie didn't you.....LOL!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I have a different slide plate and I had it ceracoated (wish I had just saved my money)

·
I'm not retired
7,240 Posts
I just did a 25 cent trigger job. Trigger feels great and gun points where I want it to. I'm GTG.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Undercut the trigger guard. GRips added. Truglo TFO OR TFX sights. I have 4 Blocks I carry so all are setup the same

·
Registered
78 Posts
Both my 19 gen 3 and my gen 4 17 have meprolight trudot yellow rear green front. 19 has extended mag and slide release and plug 17 had extended slide release not sure if I want a plug yet or not on it, it is going to be more bedside less carry but it sees it's share of carry as well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Veteran
983 Posts
my gen 4 G23 sports an ameriglo front sight and the EMS claw all black rear. Undercut in the trigger guard left the trigger stock (its actually real smooth) blade tech nano IWB. Winchester SXT 165 grain with a spare magazine (sometimes 2) just today i was ringing the gong at 100 yards Super accurate utterly reliable and so easy to conceal.

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,894 Posts
My G19 Gen 3 has Glock night sights and Talon grips. That is all.

Reactions: krankase

·
Registered
388 Posts
My G19 carry has Warren sights, Storm Lake barrel (for the plated ammo I reload), G17 smooth trigger, SS guide rod non captured 18# recoil system, 5# striker spring, 6# trigger spring, and a Ghost Edge 3.5 connector, plus some stippling.

Attachments

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
My Gen 2 19 and my 27 are loaded and fired. Over and over and over again. Nothing else is required other than thorough cleanings and a few comfortable holsters.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
My 19 has Truglo TFO's and I lightly polished the internals. Carry is in a Glock S/C holster.

·
M62/76
12,350 Posts
3.5-lb Ghost trigger bar and Tru-Glo NS on my Glock 19 and Talon grips and Tru Glo NS on my G-26.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Practice live fire contact distance drills with your gear and rig from concealment on a scored target under a shot timer.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm carrying the 43, so ICE Claw night sights and Pierce +1s on all the mags.

·
Registered
59,812 Posts
Night sights only.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Talons on my gen 3s. That's about it. Maybe steel sights. But I'm good with all stock.

Internals are never touched on my carry pieces .

1 - 20 of 97 Posts