close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What is chewy?

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by chaos_23, May 9, 2006.

1. chaos_23

chaos_23 I walk the line

This is my 4 month old puppy Chewy. I'm not sure what his mix is, but I'm pretty sure he's half golden. He's sure is a great dog, and the ladies do love him. I think he might be a (gulp :freak:) goldendoodle, which pains me to say, but he's a great dog, so oh well. If you can identify him, thanks!

P.S. sorry about the huge pic size

2. fastvfr

fastvfr Ancient Tech

It's hard to tell from that pic.

A side shot of Chewy standing up would be a help, but even then, with a 4-mo.-old pup, it's sometimes a real puzzle. Easier to tell later on.

From the face, I'd guess it is a Golden-Terrier mix.

3. KWinter

KWinter

Yeah, a standing sideview pic would be helpful...but based on haircoat/color and facial features...possibly Airedale or Wheaton terrier mixed in there. I don't see the Poodle really...I've seen a couple "Goldendoodles and Labradoodles" come into the clinic...and just don't see that in him.

But, as we all know...puppies can mature to look quite a bit different than we expect. You could post updated pics for us as he grows. One question we get nearly every day...and just about will not attempt to answer is..."How big do ya think he'll get?" That one'll sure come back to bite ya. ;)