Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back, Gunbroker was loaded with Gen3 G26 frames. I managed to get a couple at a very reasonable price. Well now I need a couple more and they're gone. GB is loaded with P80 and some Ceracoated/Lazered crap. I guess I'll keep looking???

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
The GB search function has changed a bit lately, which is maybe why the OP didn’t see it.
True. A couple of days ago I was looking at G26 Gen 5 prices for the heck of it and none showed up. Yesterday, they were there.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Since approx. April the prices have gone up on new glock frames across the board(meaning different configurations ie 17,19,26 and so on). They have gone up at least 50.00 or more dollars on a new one. If you want a new frame and you see what you want buy it or it may be gone. Also keep in mind you can swap frames from other calibers. So your looking for a gen 3 26. A gen 3 27, or 33 would work too. And gen 4 would swap out also. Not gen 5.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I bought three Glock frames off gunbroker last year. Impulse buys.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I picked up a G3 G19 frame to match an AA .22 conversion kit I had on hand as a dedicated .22 plinker.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts