Glock Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard so many different stories when it comes to what Gen 4 parts will work on Gen 3's.

Now with Polymer80, I've heard, well read, that some work and some don't.

I am sure that this has already been asked, so if it has, can someone post a link?

If not, I wanted to know every Glock 4 Full Size part that will work on a Glock 3 Full size.

I have so many Glock Gen 4 extra parts and I'm sure some will work on a Gen 3, but I wanted to be sure.

Anyone have a list? Or a link?

Thanks in advance.

·
MacGyver
9,679 Posts
Match the frame parts to the frame parts, and slide parts to the slide in the same gen, and you are all set.

In other words, a gen 3/2/1 slide will work on a gen4 frame.. so take it from there.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
On Glock’s website at the very bottom is a link to “downloadable materials”. In there is the “Parts Order Form for Armorers”. That form lists every Glock part and what models the part will work in.

Reactions: LegendaryEgos

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On Glock’s website at the very bottom is a link to “downloadable materials”. In there is the “Parts Order Form for Armorers”. That form lists every Glock part and what models the part will work in.
Thanks! I really appreciate this. I am "hopefully" going to the Glock Armorers course at the end of March. Thanks for this info!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.