Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FF/Paramedic
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new turn out gear bag. It needs to have plenty of room for my gear and then some. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
http://www.chiefsupply.com/Bags,Organizers/Gear_Bags/Fire/B80RS

I think this is my newest one. I will try to remember to check on Tuesday. All my turnout gear fits in there with no problem. I don't like to mash my gear down to make it fit. Not sure about your request for enough room and then some. If you want to carry more than standard turnouts-like brush gear or something- I would carry a separate bag. I think it's easier to keep organized and better for your back.

Stay safe.

EveryOneGoesHome

·
Registered
225 Posts
Believe it or not wally world has big real tree cammo bags i guess for hunting any way near the end of deer season the bag is only 10 bucks. The bag holds my turn out gear plus helmet and i still have room. you might be able to buy it online from wally world.

·
FF/Paramedic
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trifecta, How long have you had that one? Ive seen it before and was told that the zippers dont hold up. As for the extra room, I like to have an evtra pair of uniform/work poants and a uniform shirt just in case i need it. I also keep about 3 pair of gloves and some tools.

Glockluver, I appreciate the advice but I would like to stick with a red bag.

·
Banned
13,711 Posts
Whoa- I have to tell you, the very best gear bags are made by LA Rescue. They are very durable and the only bags I know of that comes with a real life time warranty. If anything happens to your bag, you send it in, it comes back fixed, FREE.

Here some of their gear bags-

·
EMT-B
15,908 Posts
Whoa- I have to tell you, the very best gear bags are made by LA Rescue. They are very durable and the only bags I know of that comes with a real life time warranty. If anything happens to your bag, you send it in, it comes back fixed, FREE.

Here some of their gear bags-

Heard only good about these

·
Registered
386 Posts
My squad bought the generic Galls Step-in gear bag. It's big enough to hold the normal boots/gear/helmet, and has a pocket on the outside for gloves and such... I can't attest to the durability, because mine has sat in the corner, only opened a few times... :whistling:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts