Glock Talk banner

What eyewear would you recomend for ipsc?

1723 Views 28 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  KevlarSix
guys what do you think of wiley X sg1 for ipsc, I came across a store that sells it here for a reasonable price almost the same as getting it from the us. http://www.opticsplanet.net/wiley-x-goggles-reviews.html
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8,177 Posts
so doon pala lumipat ang urban! wilex-x are very good kaya lang di kasya/pangit fit sa akin.

mag rudy projects or oakley ka na lang kesa goggles, madali mag-fog-up lenses pag very high ang humidity kahit may vent holes

· Registered
8,177 Posts
alexii: totoo yan! 4 pairs of oakleys, 2 M-frames and 2 zeroes disintegrated on me in a span of less than 3 years! Pina-warranty ko pa yung M-Frame sa US, i had to pay for replacement and shipping!

3 years ago, I discovered the RPs kerosene model and have since used it exclusively in ipsc, biking and tennis. So far i'm using the same frame w/o any problems. I have the smoke gray w/c came with the frame and got the amber, clear and racing red lenses.

Favorite namin lahat yung racing red kasi its not too dark and gives the best contrast.

Batangueno, jasonub, 9mx, mco, judge, myself use RPs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.