Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the sgi comes with 2 lenses, clear and dark green. and i found it selling here for around 5.3t diba not bad yung price, i'm just wondering kung ok sa ipsc ito.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Originally posted by mtho
the sgi comes with 2 lenses, clear and dark green. and i found it selling here for around 5.3t diba not bad yung price, i'm just wondering kung ok sa ipsc ito.
Mark, what store? :)

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
so doon pala lumipat ang urban! wilex-x are very good kaya lang di kasya/pangit fit sa akin.

mag rudy projects or oakley ka na lang kesa goggles, madali mag-fog-up lenses pag very high ang humidity kahit may vent holes

·
Rei!
5,961 Posts
alexii,

sabater optical, thats where i always buy my rudys ( i have 3). pag may mall sale, rudy project stores usually offer discounts or bundle their frames/shades with cool freebies

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Thanks guys, I saw this Rudy Project outlet (near Haagen Dazs and Polo in Shangri-la Mall) the other day and tried out several pairs. Like the ones with gun metal frame. They do seem to have better value than the more expensive Oakleys.

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
alexii: totoo yan! 4 pairs of oakleys, 2 M-frames and 2 zeroes disintegrated on me in a span of less than 3 years! Pina-warranty ko pa yung M-Frame sa US, i had to pay for replacement and shipping!

3 years ago, I discovered the RPs kerosene model and have since used it exclusively in ipsc, biking and tennis. So far i'm using the same frame w/o any problems. I have the smoke gray w/c came with the frame and got the amber, clear and racing red lenses.

Favorite namin lahat yung racing red kasi its not too dark and gives the best contrast.

Batangueno, jasonub, 9mx, mco, judge, myself use RPs

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I used to use oakley but I keep on breaking its plastic temples probably due to heat and sweat. Now I changed to Beretta competition gun glasses. Its glass is changeable too with smoked lens, yellow, red.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Thanks, Doc EC! Kung bibili nga lang ng mahal na item, dapat yung sulit na at siguradong tatagal.

Will spend some time at the RPs website and familiarize myself with the models. Dami na palang BOGs na naka RPs!

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
The best RP's I've seen were the yellow ones that gundog used to wear. :supergrin: :supergrin:

Balak ko bumili pa ng isang kerosene, nakaka-tamad mag palit ng lenses. Baka meron ka dyan doc na 2nd hand. ;)

·
Range Bum
1,132 Posts
Rudy Projects are cheaper alternatives to the Oakleys with equal or almost better quality. What surprised me is the after sales service (except for Podium). I once tore a rubber nose pad on my Kyodo and they replaced it for free on their Tektite Office. Those shades were already three years old and they promptly replaced the torn part. They even gave me an extra. Kudos to such service I haven't encountered with Oakleys.

·
Rei!
5,961 Posts
Originally posted by Valor1
Those shades were already three years old and they promptly replaced the torn part. They even gave me an extra. Kudos to such service I haven't encountered with Oakleys.
they now sell those for 100 pesos a pair. hindi na daw kasi binibigay for free ng H.Q sa Italy

·
Pang Altar
1,691 Posts
I use RP also kerosene...since acidic ang aking pawis nag corode ung aluminum sa frame and they fixed it for free...although it took moer than a month but it's ok...libre eh :supergrin:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts