GlockTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
30,496 Posts
I liked YSR. Still do, in fact. Maybe he just took some time off. I''t theraputic to not argue with photons for a while/

Here's to ya, amigo, hope to see you soon, :beer:

·
Banned
23,910 Posts
Funny, I just talked to Dale Gribble the other day. He said the same thing. This is my first post /first time back after the software change.

He asked me why I left also. Three things:

Too many women here
Way over moderated
AND THIS NEW SOFTWARE SUCKS

I still work for VZW, I still shoot sporting clays (I took C2 at the US Open), and I still stiff waitresses :)

Been doing a little fishing too

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24676832

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24668996

I hang out on calguns now. You guys take care, and get out and live life !!
Lol, there's what...ten women here maybe? And six or seven that post on a regular basis?

How do you ever manage in the real world where we're 50/51% of population? Must be so trying for you. Then, sharing a house with your wife... :rofl:

I can see why you stiff waitresses, though, since they're women and all...

·
White and nerdy
12,250 Posts
I still work for VZW
OK, why can't we modify the "employee ID" field on our corporate VZW phone account for each line ourselves, so we can get reporting off of that?

·
Banned
23,910 Posts
OK, why can't we modify the "employee ID" field on our corporate VZW phone account for each line ourselves, so we can get reporting off of that?
And why is FiOS so crappy and spotty and seizes up on a regular basis? Why is my 300mbps speed only guaranteed when I'm literally wired to the modem instead of over wifi? What the hell, Verizon?

·
White and nerdy
12,250 Posts
VZW does the cell phones. They probably don't even know where the residential people work. Which is different from the Enterprise group. It's like 200 companies cobbled together. You should see how many different formats our bills come in.

·
White and nerdy
12,250 Posts
I fee like that guy in Forest Gump:

Verizon local phone bills
VCE Voip phone service
MPLS network, managed network services, local circuits
VZW
T1 / PRI circuits

"Can we get one consolidated VZ bill please"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Banned
23,910 Posts
VZW does the cell phones. They probably don't even know where the residential people work. Which is different from the Enterprise group. It's like 200 companies cobbled together. You should see how many different formats our bills come in.
You are correct. Someday I'll bore you with the story of how we bought five iPhone 6 phones but somehow mine, because it's gold, was canceled and reordered four times before it finally got to me, three weeks after everyone else got their phones.

AAaaaaaand, website allows me to access home/landline/internet/cell phones from the same place!

·
White and nerdy
12,250 Posts
But it's a COMPUTER. In YOUR HANDS

Reactions: plp

·
Registered
32,867 Posts
Lol, there's what...ten women here maybe? And six or seven that post on a regular basis?

How do you ever manage in the real world where we're 50/51% of population? Must be so trying for you. Then, sharing a house with your wife... :rofl:

I can see why you stiff waitresses, though, since they're women and all...
Keep posting a lot, please!

·
Banned
23,910 Posts
But it's a COMPUTER. In YOUR HANDS
STOP MOCKING ME WITH MY WORDS

(although I'm thrilled to know you were actually listening to at least some of what I was saying.)

·
Simple Member
7,438 Posts
I sure hope his wife doesn't die in a horrible accident in the next few weeks.

·
21,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Reactions: SRS

·
Registered
16,889 Posts
I think once we hit 3 women posted in this thread, it's contaminated
do not poke the bear, especially when it is the momabear. And she knows where you sleep.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.