Glock Talk banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
:shocked: Whoa! Me thinks you're on a roll. That's some of the best internet BS I've ever read!

'Stepped chamber' - Huh! What, the heck, is a, 'stepped chamber'? At some point during the past 50 years I must have missed that one. :headscratch: ...

I'm sure there's a long list of things you've missed in life, Chief. However, the "short bus" was not one of those. :wavey:

Since you're obviously too lazy to do a sincere Google search:

http://luger.gunboards.com/showthread.php?30176-The-Story-Behind-the-Stepped-9mm-Luger-Chamber

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgun-talk/152750-new-p30-question-about-chamber-ejected-brass.html

People on the internet can, and will, say anything. You're sources stink. Show me an accepted firearms glossary that uses the term, 'stepped chamber'. (Hint: There isn't any.) Who do you think you're fooling, my man? :supergrin:

Blazer is not too far from the bottom of the barrel. They have great advertising and sale's strategies. They have somehow convinced many "experts" Blazer is "premium" ammo. :rofl:

Glock does not use Blazer because of it's amazing performance. They use it because they need to buy ammo in bulk and the manufacturer gives them a great price. Profitable companies don't stay profitable for long by paying too much for anything.

Tiro loves the errornet and according to him, everything you read on it is the truth. What are his references???? Forums....are you kidding me?? Just read some of the ridiculous "facts" contained in this forum.

Read his posts. He will tell you Froglube cures cancer, Winchester sells all of their inferior ammo to Wal-Mart, and Blazer is the best ammo money can buy. I don't know about the Wal-Mart claim......I can't find the info on a forum. :rofl:

I would believe Arc Angel before I believe the internet. Apparently he has been working with manufacturers for at least 50 years and I think life-experience trumps what you would find on forums.

Blazer is certainly not 'bottom barrel' ammo. The problem with it is that Glocks have a 'stepped' chamber and usually steel & aluminum cases don't work well with that format. So much so that H&K advises against using steel or aluminum cases in their guns for this very reason. It's also why the Germans stopped using stepped chambers in 1941-42 when they switched over to steel cases.
Where do you get your BS from??? HK does not state not to use steel case, as a matter of fact HK states: "Currently there are no known .45ACP ammunition types that are not compatible with the HK45 pistols with the exception of some light, match grade wadcutter loads that provide insufficient recoil impulse to reliably operate..."

There were a couple of big wars fought exclusively using steel case ammo including HKs. All my Glocks (older ones)/HKs/Sigs run steel case with zero issues.

And yes, Blazer it is bottom barrel...it was the 'bargain' ammo at Academy until Russian ammo hit the scene...used to be $8/box for 9mm. Like mentioned Blazer simply has a marketing strategy to make you think it's not the $8/box stuff it used to be.

...Show me an accepted firearms glossary that uses the term, 'stepped chamber'. (Hint: There isn't any.) Who do you think you're fooling, my man? :supergrin:

It's common knowledge. You didn't know this? I show you pictures and you still don't believe. Look at your Glock chamber, Einstein. :wavey: :upeyes:

...Read his posts. He will tell you Froglube cures cancer, Winchester sells all of their inferior ammo to Wal-Mart, and Blazer is the best ammo money can buy. I don't know about the Wal-Mart claim......I can't find the info on a forum...

I will give you One million dollars if you can quote where I have approved Frog Lube, knucklehead. I have said all along it is snake oil. Do a search under my name and report back. As usual, you are full of it and half armed with facts.

Where do you get your BS from??? HK does not state not to use steel case, as a matter of fact HK states: "Currently there are no known .45ACP ammunition types that are not compatible with the HK45 pistols with the exception of some light, match grade wadcutter loads that provide insufficient recoil impulse to reliably operate..." ...
Page 16 H&K P30 manual. read it, learn it & live it. Then come back & apologize:

http://www.hk-usa.com/-images/shared/PSeries_Ops_Manual_060809.pdf

It's common knowledge. You didn't know this? I show you pictures and you still don't believe. Look at your Glock chamber, Einstein. :wavey: :upeyes:

I will give you One million dollars if you can quote where I have approved Frog Lube, knucklehead. I have said all along it is snake oil. Do a search under my name and report back. As usual, you are full of it and half armed with facts.

Page 16 H&K P30 manual. read it, learn it & live it. Then come back & apologize:

http://www.hk-usa.com/-images/shared/PSeries_Ops_Manual_060809.pdf
The P30 manual simply states 'not recommended,' You are the one that owes multiple people apologies, not to mention you've been called out multiple times on your severe lack of firearms knowledge. Like others have said...no use.

Even Glock reps directly admit their current models have issues...good luck on your preaching it's the shooter's 'grip' or it's the 'ammo'...you must know more than Glock and the rest of us.

It's common knowledge. You didn't know this? I show you pictures and you still don't believe. Look at your Glock chamber, Einstein.
First, don't call me names! That's not good internet form. Second, I'm beginning to understand. Guys like you come and go all of the time. From now on I'm going to just sit back, laugh, and leave you alone.

:wavey:

(By the way, like Glock, H&K often changes the advisements, and warning language their owner's manuals. I think you might benefit by updating whatever H&K manual, if any, you've been reading from.) ;)

I checked my two most recent Glocks. 11-18-2011 and 04-05-2012 - both CCI Blazer Aluminum test fire casings. :faint:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.