close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What does an indoor GSSF match consist of?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Cambo, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Cambo

Cambo

Hi,
    How does an indoor GSSF Match run? I was invited to 3 upcoming matches at Ready Aim Fire in PA and I am wondering how they are set up. Thanks!!

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Check out all the good info at www.gssfonline.com. It lists all the courses of fire, schedule and even some pics.:thumbsup:

3. Berlin Kid

Berlin Kid

Indoor matches consist of:
    10 rounds in 15 seconds each at 12, 25 & 50 feet for target #1.

10 rounds in 30 seconds at 75 feet, 5 rounds in 15 seconds each at 25 & 50 feet for target #2.

Target is a D1 (tombstone shape).

Lots of fun. Enjoy yourself. Meet some swell people.

4. gordo

gordo

Shot my first one today in VA and it was loads of fun. The Glock armorer on site took my G19 appart and replaced the guide rod and spring at no cost. The tombstone D1 targets are huge and hard to miss. They will have 2 more meets in july and aug and you get to choose the best two of the three for the final score.The GSSF indoor match is sometimes called "GSSF League" I think and the one today was exactly the way Berlin Kid described it. It doesn't take a lot of time. I was in and out in a couple of hours including the time spent signing in and talking to the armorer and watching others shoot for a while. Good luck... be safe.

I forgot to mention, the armorer had a cut away glock that was neat. You could dry fire it while watching all the parts work together

5. Cambo

Cambo

Thanks for the info!!