Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bada Bing!
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took over as the webmaster for my lodge, and completely revamped the site.

Looking for constructive criticism if you have any to offer.

http://mtcarmel133.org

Mike

·
****** Viejo
30,253 Posts
Very nice site Mike.tom.:cool:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Awesome!!!
Looks great, really like the click and expand to get to the detail.

·
Bada Bing!
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys.

Can you think of anything that I might be able to include, that I may have forgotten, or that a typical mason would want on a site like this?

I appreciate all the comments.

Mike

·
Registered
150 Posts
thanks guys.

Can you think of anything that I might be able to include, that I may have forgotten, or that a typical mason would want on a site like this?

I appreciate all the comments.

Mike
Name and location of the nearest

BBQ or Pancake place for post meeting/floor school/degree work evaluation session. Alternately the best place for coffee :supergrin:

Other than that, I think you have it nailed.

My only comment is that you are putting a lot of private phone numbers on the WORLD WIDE WEB - I wouldn't do that. But if y'all are OK with it go for it

·
Registered
150 Posts
JetBoatDriver you forgot a place to get a good Country Fried Steak.

Jrr - either you own a Dairy Queen or you aren't really in GP :rofl:

Here in TX it is CHICKEN fried steak and the ONLY place in Ft Worth for Chicken Fried Steak is Massey's on 8th - everybody know that.

It somehow happens though that we seem to get a lot of those Riscky's CF Things :wow:

(and yes I know he IS in TX and he goes to FW for functions - I am just messing with him)

·
Registered
103 Posts
They call it Country Fried Steak In that part of the Country. No, I don't own a DQ. I do like the Blizzards. Massey's is not as good as when the Massey's own it, but it's still pretty good.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ya know since we both go to the same Temple and belong to some of the same organizations, one of these days we need to meet in person versus GT :supergrin:

·
NRA Life Member
190 Posts
Very impressive, that is one of the better one's I've seen.

·
Bada Bing!
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, Jay.

I am actually feeling as if it is a little on the lean side, and needs some more info. I also worked up the warren5.org website, and am getting ready to turn it into something closer to the mtcarmel133.org .

I am slowly working on building a message forum for masons on the mtcarmel133.org, but that is taking some time. I'll probably need a couple other guys to help with ideas on what forums and categories to add.

I browse other masonic sites almost daily to try and see what is out there, what works well and what doesn't. I am open to suggestions, if you've seen anything that works well.

Thanks again for the nice words.

·
Registered
4,855 Posts
I know nothing about the Masons but the site looks good. Although I wouldn't put your officers addresses on there or all their contact info. Way too public.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts