close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What Do You Think Of This Plan---?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Kawabuggy, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Kawabuggy

Kawabuggy

Okay, I think after reading through many of the posts here and on other sites, it is pretty easy to see that many people are unhappy with the current state of affairs in this country.

I've tried to look objectively at the "problems" and think I have a solution. I realize that this will NEVER come to pass.

Forced birth control upon ANY person (of child birthing age) that is on any form of governmental support. If you live in a home in which any member of the family is receiving governmental support-all members of said family will be precluded from reproducing unless and until all parties in the home are off any & all forms of governmental support for a period of at least 5 years. Further, during the 5 year period, they are required to demonstrate that they have been able to find suitable employment, and can provide for & support any future children that they plan on generating BEFORE they are allowed to reproduce or "enabled".

I don't want to get lost on the semantics of what birth control method, or form of sterilization, or whether it is permanent or temporary. Let's just imagine that your ability to reproduce could be turned on & off as simple as a light switch. I simply want to focus on HOW YOU SEE the world would change, if a law like this were to go into effect.

With that in mind, here are a few things that randomly pop into my head;
    1. How many years would it be before we began to see a reduction in prison over-population?
    2. I hear it said often that there are not enough jobs for the number of people... How long would it take before we reached equilibrium wherein the number of people does not outnumber the available jobs?
    3. Do you think the # of broken homes would increase, or decrease?
    4. Are there other groups of people that might be included in this program-even if they are not receiving governmental support-such as the mentally disabled, or convicted murderers, or liberals, or genetic mutants?
    5. Any person in the country illegally should not have the right to reproduce until they A. Go back to their country of origin, or B. Go through the process to become a legal citizen and meet the same requirements stated above in regards to verification of ability to support future children.
    6. All children/young adults should not be "enabled" until they are least 25 years old and then ONLY IF they, or their parents (if they are willing to help out), meet the requirements to support a child.
    7. Any person under any form of criminal indictment, probation, or actively incarcerated, would not be able to reproduce until approved by a review board of his/her peers, if at all.
    8. Would the number of abortions go down as a result of this?
    9. Any idiot that blares rap music from his/her vehicle should be permanently sterilized by having his/her genitalia removed with a rusty butter knife, and then forced to swallow the removed appendages. Further, anyone who claims to be a rapper would be immediately subjected to same.
    10. What requirements must be met in order to be approved for child birth? Income? Future earning potential? Genetics? Last person in your family to carry on your name? What criteria would you choose?
    11. Could you see having the ability to reproduce as something that you would be proud of? Something that you might put on a resume such as "Enabled for the last 13 years & have no children". Like a badge of responsibility?
    12. Would you automatically disable any person/couple after having a certain number of children? What if you got remarried and wanted to have another child, and had the ability to support the future child & your first children as well?
    13. Do you think this would be going against nature, or is it more in line with natures plan in that only the strong would survive if the governmental support was removed, and those who relied on it could no longer count on that support?
    14. What if the opportunity to get pregnant was by lottery-but still required that you have the financial means to support future children?

I know this is crazy talk, but just roll with it and tell me how you think the world would look in 10 years, and then 20 years, and then 30 years.

Tell me what your arguments would be against a program of this nature.

Feel free to make up new rules. Feel free to modify rules that others have made up.

What ways do you see that the entitled would use to try and circumvent the rules, and how would you combat that?

Please keep it clean. These rules would apply to ALL races, religions, creeds, colors, and social classes. No one would be exempt even government employees including all politicians.

2. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

Aldous Huxley, is that you? HH

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012

3. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

4. Easterbrook

Easterbrook Wagon Burner

5. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

6. Easterbrook

Easterbrook Wagon Burner

7. Slackinoff

Slackinoff

8. mikeflys1

mikeflys1 Pastafarian

9. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THREAD GIF DERAILED :supergrin::supergrin:

10. mikeflys1

mikeflys1 Pastafarian

11. Slackinoff

Slackinoff

mission.....accomplished.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  12. Kawabuggy

Kawabuggy

So I take it by the lack of serious responses that you are all okay with how things are going?

I guess I understand now exactly why the country is where it is at.. Because it deserves to be.

Great job with that folks. Raise your glass to another 4 years of Obama, and even better an ever-increasing number of government sponsored families who will live quite comfortably on your dime while you work the best years of your life away just trying to survive. You really deserve that, and I mean that in the nicest way.

Seriously, can anyone come up with a good argument against controlling the birth rate of people who will live their entire lives on governmental support? I did not think that the subject was that far off the map. I realize I'm a little differently twisted than most, but uh, have you got anything else better to suggest? Or, are things exactly as you want them?

Hollowhead, I'll read up on Aldous Huxley just to see what the reference was..

13. Easterbrook

Easterbrook Wagon Burner

Yes, because our lack of serious responses to your plan a sterilizing people for playing rap music is what is wrong with this country.

information engine

14. arclight610

arclight610

How about this, just get rid of government assistance. Another alternative would be 6 months government assistance for every 7 years work.

15. JerryVO

JerryVO

Your plan is horrible and very reactive. We need a proactive plan to solve our problems. Shoot everyone that applies for any government assistance.:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

16. Hef

Hef Stop Obammunism

Sounds like hardcore totalitarianism and I would want no part of it. You are willing to grant an insane amount of authority to a government that has an established record of grossly overstepping it's bounds. How long do you think before your plan backfires?

17. Tackle

Tackle

TLDR. Gotta make it easy for us.

18. RonS

RonS Millennium Member

It would look like a coast to coast concentration camp.

The responses are so far more reasonable than your proposal deserves that only fear of Eric's ban stick can be responsible.

Just stop for a moment and imagine the organization that would implement your plans. Thnk undertrained TSA agents with the power of Judge Dred. Can you say abuse of power?

19. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

So the only 2 possible choices are being ok with how things currently are, and your "idea"?

If thats it, then yeah, I'm perfectly happy with how things are, because I'm free, and I'm an American.

You'd lose all that with your idea.

20. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

You sound like a Nazi.

Doesn't it make much more sense just to end all public assistance? Besides, the forced sterilization thing would have no deterrent effect on Social Security and Medicare recipients that are the real problem.