close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What do you think debate #2 will be like?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Drjones, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Drjones

Drjones

Apart from the fact that hussein is incompetent, I'm sure that he & his brown-shirts were totally caught off guard with how throughly prepared & agressive Romney was.

What do you think debate #2 is going to be like, and who will win? Will hussein fare any better, or will he get defeated again because he's so worthless, regardless of any difference in his preparations after getting KO'd in the first one?

When is the next presidential debate, anyway?

2. CarryTexas

CarryTexas

I hope for a repeat of #1, but I am sure BHO will be much better prepared.

3. SPIN2010

SPIN2010 Searching ...

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  4. BSA70

BSA70

O will come out swing. Win or not for Romney, I won't matter, he still will lose:crying:

5. glock_19guy1983

glock_19guy1983

I cant wait to watch the VP debate. Biden is going to feel like a little leaguer against the yankees.

6. RonS

RonS Millennium Member

They will probably come up with some emo/zero facts inflamatory attacks. The media will fact find every word Romney utters and give Obama a pass on having to tell the truth.

I don't see Obama doing any better without a teleprompter, he is just an actor. Romney is a working businessman and practical politician, Obama is pretty much a celebrity spokesperson for the DNC. Give him a prepared speech and time to practice and he looks and sounds good, he can fake sincerity, honesty, and compassion. Unprepared the real Obama comes out. Too bad most people refuse to see him for what he is. He could stand up there and drool on himself and they would still vote for him.

7. OGW

OGW NRA, SAF

I agree with RonS's assessment.

8. Sgt127

Sgt127

I'm kind of hoping his crew gets him really cranked up, tells him to be aggressive, stand your ground etc. And, he will get mad and frustrated and twist off on national TV.

9. glock_19guy1983

glock_19guy1983

breaking down and walking off the stage in tears would be even better:supergrin:

10. Scott3670

Scott3670

Biden is going to get pimp-slapped even worse than Obama did. It'll be a blood-bath, and I can't wait.

11. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

Obama will attempt to do a Mitt Romney impersonation, thinking that will help him "win."

He will blurt out carefully scripted punchlines, while ignoring or bullying the moderator, but he won't get away with it, because it will look clumsy, arrogant, contrived, and insincere because he lacks basic leadership skills.

He'll pretend to look Mitt in the eye, but will really focus on his ear or something.

He'll try to make some jokes, but this ain't the Dave Letterman show and he ain't Jerry Seinfeld. Major fail.

Then for the grand finale, Obama will freak out and repeatedly bow to Mecca while chanting Allahu Akbar but the networks will cut to some weather update.
    :drowning:

12. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

Berry will lose again....He has NOTHING....NOTHING to run on.....If he goes primal it would be a Big...big Plus for Mitt....Berry would just look foolish and stupid ....actually berry has a problem....he cannot compete with Mitt Period. He is in a different ball game `now` where he has to fend for himself.

.....Even his "advisors" have nothing except untruths and deceite (plus berry has to remember it all under presure and no teleprompter)...if berry goes that rout Mitt will still eat his lunch.

FINIS.

Yes "ChutThe Mall" might be correct:

`In the end....

"for the grand finale, Obama will freak out and repeatedly bow to Mecca while chanting Allahu Akbar but the networks will cut to some weather update" :supergrin:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  13. SpoiledBySig

SpoiledBySig Millennium Member

Obama, if he does even a little bit better...his followers and the Lame stream media will say he won...and there's almost no possible way he could be worse than that last debate.

Trust this, he will use insults and will call Romney a liar (though he has no proof). Calling people names and making up stories and figures are the Democrats only talking points.

Obama's campaign strategy is just to keep telling lies and tell them often in TV, Radio and internet commercials. They know if they can reach most of the people (the ones who pay no attention and don't realize facts) that they can get their vote.

Let's face it, with Obama's record on the economy and what he's doing regarding his foreign policy...if it were anyone else, they would be so far behind in the polls.

We now all live in a country where the slobbering Lame stream media controls everything.

14. sugarcreek

sugarcreek familyman

Biden is a practiced and veteran striker striker, but he's facing a really well rounded young fighter. Ryan has proven his own striking power, has a grappling background, and is know for his ground and pound. He's an able submission artist too... It's like that James Tony v. Couture thing all over again.

15. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

Obama cannot come off mean otherwise he won’t look Presidential and will lose his “nice guy” image the media talks about whatever that is.

He can only do better than last time unless he just doesn’t show up at all.

16. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine

obama is a self centered fool that can't put a coherent sentence together without a teleprompter.

I'd say the average poster on Glock Talk could talk the incompetent boob into a corner.

Up against a business man and politician, obama's complete lack of experience doing anything in the real world will always make him look like the fool he is.

That doesn't mean that the people that voted for him will turn against him though.
    They voted for a empty suit the first time and they will vote for the empty suit again.

17. Sporaticus

Sporaticus Aw sheet main

Obama will try to be more aggressive. I don't know if it will be successful or not, but he will try. He will probably use the 47% video this round. IMO, the reason he didn't the last time was because he didn't want to give Romney an opening on 'recently uncovered videos', because the race pimping video by Obama will be fugly to bring out. If I was Romney, the first thing I would say is, "well Mr President, if we really want to discuss old videos that come to light, let's talk about that little ditty you did about New Orleans."

I suspect Romney will do as well, and will continue to be aggressive. Well, I HOPE he will continue to be as aggressive.

It could just be that Obama knows the debates don't matter because the fix is in, and in his laziness, he decided to pass on the preparation.

It was funny to see Romney do to Obama, what McStain allowed to be done to him the last round.

18. frank4570

frank4570

Both will wear pins that say "I will sign a new AWB."

19. Harper

Harper

I don't know why people care what they say. They're both just saying whatever BS they think will get them elected.

20. ilgunguygt

ilgunguygt Enslaved in IL

Aww, still butt-hurt because your guy couldnt even get enough votes to be employee of the month at McDonalds?:rofl: