Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what you use for a holster when your carrying concealed summer and winter and with which glock.

·
Registered
9,213 Posts
I don't have any pictures of my current carry set-up, and I can't find any on the internet either. I cargo pocket carry a G27 using an IWB holster as a pocket holster, it's a Blackhawk nylon Inside-The-Pants size 5. It's very thin and the muzzle end is closed, so it makes a good pocket holster for me.

When I do carry my G23(rarely) I use a Don Hume H721 O.T.(open top), here's a picture I found on the net, my holster is brown leather though: http://www.topgunsupply.com/images/D/IMGP1818.JPG

·
Banned
2,733 Posts
I finally broke down and bought an MTAC for my G23/G19. I have only been carrying it for a week, but so far I love it, very comfortable and stable. Many people swear by the Crossbreed Supertuck which is similar to the MTAC. Good luck.

·
Registered
892 Posts
This guy is a member on another forum, and has excellent feedback on his holsters. They are very nice looking. Custom made to order, so takes a few weeks, but his work looks very nice. His site.

·
Registered
31 Posts
+1 on the previous post for rgrizzle. I have an IWB holster that I got from a swap here during the last swap meet or whatever it was called. Love that holster for my 26...carry it everyday. If by chance I carry OWB, I use the Blackhawk Serpa.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sometimes carry a G26 on my ankle with a Renegade "cozy partner"
Obviously draw time is much slower than a traditional holster, but it's incredibly comfortable. Great way to carry a G26 as backup for something on your waist.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I absolutely hate IWB holsters. Winter carry is either a Blackhawk Serpa or Fobus paddle. Summer carry is always one of the Maxpedition bags.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Glock 26 in either a Raven LCR or Raven Phantom

·
Glock Guy
2,142 Posts
Man, great thread! I'm getting some good ideas here too...:wavey:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts