Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this gun ages ago when I was collecting Glocks. I bought this all as a collector piece but I have no idea what it is worth. It has been sitting since then and I just want to move it on at this point. I probably paid too much for it then but what is the value now? I want to sell it all as a package like I got it.

Excuse any dust or dog hairs please, this isn't my best camera work.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Can't really see for sure about the internals. First look I would say it's upgraded. Looks in excellent shape. premiertactical has posted auction prices. Search his posts. Ball park for me would be 800ish.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Can't really see for sure about the internals. First look I would say it's upgraded. Looks in excellent shape. premiertactical has posted auction prices. Search his posts. Ball park for me would be 800ish.
It’s got the upgraded internals but weekend rear sight

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Hope you get what you think it's worth...
maybe 500+ for me

IMO tho,
It's a glock.... a hammer... don't confuse with a collector's item unless it has a special serial number
like 0001, and if mod'ed always looses status as such as it's not stock

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
First of all, as stated above - Glock's are not collectors items, they're just hammers...and only those Glocks with serial numbers like 0001 are collectors items, of which this fine Gen 2 model 19 you posted is obviously not anywheres close to collectable. I suggest you go over to the Glock Collectors Club and ask those nuts over there about what you have. Maybe you can sucker one into buying it for $450.

·
NRA Life Member
66,515 Posts
First of all, as stated above - Glock's are not collectors items, they're just hammers...and only those Glocks with serial numbers like 0001 are collectors items, of which this fine Gen 2 model 19 you posted is obviously not anywheres close to collectable. I suggest you go over to the Glock Collectors Club and ask those nuts over there about what you have. Maybe you can sucker one into buying it for $450.
Now you've done it. You're triggered the Glock Collector's Club. It's easy to do, since it seems like common sense to most of us that this may be a $400 gun, but mentioning that here provokes outrage every time.:rofl:

Reactions: MinervaDoe

·
M62/76
12,561 Posts
That’s why he put it here...

Reactions: WPGlocks

·
Registered
514 Posts
I have a gem2 I got I. A trade forever,ago I always thought it was a glock 19 it's a backup I. The safe. Just shoot it or sell it or trade it

·
909 Posts
It is a very clean early G-19
Its been upgraded,19 on triggerguard, nice complete box and paperwork
Easy 700-1000 on Gunbroker now days, all depends on the group of bidders you attract
I'm not calling it collectable but it is what they go for now days in that condition with original
accessories:cheers:
Import date 09/88

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
The lack of tasteful stippling is going to reduce the value. :innocent:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts