close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What did I miss?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by sailor, Jul 15, 2004.

1. sailor

sailor

Hello: I am sure not many folks will remember I ever posted here, but I was interested a while back and attended one match. Rimfire benchrest has been my shooting for a while, but the Glock is calling me back and I think I will start practicing again. Just wondering what changes have occurred in the last year or so. Are the matches still pretty much the same? I see a lot of the same folks are here and look forward to meeting those I have not met. It is nice to be back.

Mike J

2. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Mike
    GSSF has changed a few catigory names and has added a couple of new matches. You can get the FULL scoop at GSSF On Line! It good to see you back!;)
    Drop me a line!
    Dan:cool:

3. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

I'm pretty new to the GSSF area but am looking forward to my first match in Oakdale at the end of the month. But still happy to say, "Welcome Back!" ;+

I don't think the format has changed much in a year from what I can tell. Although if you shoot a G37 you're entered for a pistol drawing. And the folks in this forum area are as generous with their help as ever. (Oakdale will show if I've paid any attention to Butch & Danny, et al, or if I'm a lost cause.) ;f