close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What did I do?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Percival, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Percival

Percival Professional?

About two weeks ago, GT started unusbscribing me from threads without my telling it to or something...cookies enabled, but I don't have a list of subscribed threads in my CP. Any help fixing this/telling me what I clicked to screw it up would be appreciated

2. SlammedDime

SlammedDime G23 Member

You may have clicked a link in one of the emails sent to you from a subscribed thread that unsubscribed you from all of your threads (look in any of the emails and you'll see the link I'm talking about). If you did that, there's no way to get your threads back.

3. Percival

Percival Professional?

I've posted since then, and unless I keep the window open, they just disappear. Been a few days I've posted and they just don't show up, like it's auto-unsubscribing... I want to see what people have said without having to link through an email every time... I havn't used the emails to unsubscribe from any threads, nor have I clicked any but the relevant link in the past.

Percival

4. Lemur

Lemur

I wouldn't worry about it guy, forums often update their platforms and sometimes if you have a strong firewall, you can't get full access.

Things will work out for the best.