GlockTalk Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
JAFO
13,659 Posts
E39 2003 540i m sport. Only year they made em like this. Has m5 suspension but 100 less hp. It's a really fun car to drive with a 6 speed manual!!!

Sounds like a blast, how many miles you have on it.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Sounds like a blast, how many miles you have on it.
I bought it with 192k. It has 196k in about a month of driving. It's been a long time since I've had a car that I just want to drive for no reason. My e90 is feeling very neglected

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
I just saw a BMW X5 M50i this morning. Picture should be below... SUV type. The new grill does not look bad on the new SUV model in person. I have not seen one of the sedans.

Interesting note... I asked the owner if it was a hybrid? He looked me funny when he replied "no... why do you ask?". Because that massive grill is fake! Yep, just chrome strips with black plastic behind them. The actual air intake grill is low, partly in the bumper. On second look in the picture, is is completely built into the bumper.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
New ones are better on the SUV's for sure since, while larger, don't go thru the midline bumper all the way to the bottom thru the license plate which is the real problem. They could have a better looking 3/4 series by chopping the frontend off the X5. That's a depressing state of affairs for BMW.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Speaking of the BMW M4, this Ring video popped up on my YT cue a day or 2 ago. I’ve watched a lot Ring videos and this looks to be one of the fastest (for a production car). :cool:

81 - 87 of 87 Posts