Glock Talk banner

What Beretta 92-series mags to use?

3379 Views 18 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Chowser
So a couple months back, I bought 6 new fifteen-round mags for a future 92FS purchase. However, in hindsight, I kinda want a few more rounds. This is going to be purely a plinking and home-defense gun (but mostly plinking), not a carry gun. However, for the size of the gun, I kind of want magazines that are higher capacity.

I've heard that some of the higher-cap mags can have reliability problems. Is this true, and if so, which ones? And which mags should I get for it? Any specific brands you would recommend?

Thanks!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
8,859 Posts
So a couple months back, I bought 6 new fifteen-round mags for a future 92FS purchase. However, in hindsight, I kinda want a few more rounds. This is going to be purely a plinking and home-defense gun (but mostly plinking), not a carry gun. However, for the size of the gun, I kind of want magazines that are higher capacity.

I've heard that some of the higher-cap mags can have reliability problems. Is this true, and if so, which ones? And which mags should I get for it? Any specific brands you would recommend?

Thanks!
Factory 20-rounds mags are crap.

The best ones are non-extended Mec gar 18-rounds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.