Glock Talk banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,892 Posts
I also bought 1000 rounds from PSA in December. The sale price and rebate made it a no-brainer.

· Millennium Number 1143
1,724 Posts
I also bought 1000 rounds from PSA in December. The sale price and rebate made it a no-brainer.
The rebate process is a real pain in the backside

· Registered
691 Posts
I prefer 62gr .223 Freedom Munitions, new. I try to wait for a sale. A little bit more than 55gr but usually in the mid .30 per round then order when it's free shipping or free over $99 and use a discount code from MAC.

· Registered
6,073 Posts
Midway had a sale on IWI brass case non magnetic .24/round free ship
Great deal! Glad Midway brought it back. I missed it that last go-around, but not this time. Best price I've seen on quality brass M193 in a long time.

· NRA Benefactor
6,142 Posts
Still going through the surplus cans with ammo on stripper clips that were $99 a couple of years ago. I think there are 420 rounds in a can.

· Registered
323 Posts
Yeah. I bought all mine in the 20 round boxes, so I had a bunch of barcodes to cut out!
You guys realize you can submit the barcode off the overbox, right? I called them earlier in the summer when the rebate began to ask if this was acceptable and they said yes. Got my first $100 in October. My recent purchase in December has just been accepted, though i don't have the check yet.

20,892 Posts
You guys realize you can submit the barcode off the overbox, right? I called them earlier in the summer when the rebate began to ask if this was acceptable and they said yes. Got my first $100 in October. My recent purchase in December has just been accepted, though i don't have the check yet.
I didn’t get an overbox. I got 20 round boxes shrink wrapped together.

· Registered
323 Posts
I didn’t get an overbox. I got 20 round boxes shrink wrapped together.
Did you buy a case of 1000? If not, I could see them coming shrink wrapped and yeah that would stink to have to cut all those barcodes off. I was referring to the case purchases, where they let you use the overbox sku. The cases of 1000 come 2 x 500 (with 25x20 small boxes inside) in two separate large boxes. There is also the "bulk" that just comes 1000 loose in a bag inside an overbox.

20,892 Posts
Did you buy a case of 1000? If not, I could see them coming shrink wrapped and yeah that would stink to have to cut all those barcodes off. I was referring to the case purchases, where they let you use the overbox sku. The cases of 1000 come 2 x 500 (with 25x20 small boxes inside) in two separate large boxes. There is also the "bulk" that just comes 1000 loose in a bag inside an overbox.
I bought 400 and then another 600 a few days later. They were all wrapped together by plastic wrap.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.