Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in NW Oregon. I buy Federal American Eagle 55gr 5.56 for $.30/round ($6 a box of 20) when on sale locally - $.37/round when it is not. I also buy Tula, (which I like ), for $.24/round delivered (advertised price is $.20/round before shipping). I am not aware of any distributors within pickup distance.

· Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Federal Rebate was the best deal going last year that I found for XM193. $4.99/20 after rebate, free ship from PSA. Bought a 1000. If I had the money I'd have maxed out the $400/household limit. Otherwise, PSA is $5.99 all day long with free shipping.
Thanks for the tip about PSA and free shipping! Funny, their price on Federal is great, but their price on Tula is terrible .

· Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wally World Tula ($4.78/20rds OR 0.24 per rd) is pretty cheap, always fires and is very accessible these days. Keep about 500rds on hand, though I have a "spam can" under the bed.

Cheap fun
I went into Walmart - nothing on the shelf but price is $4.78. Asked the assistant manager and he said they're getting 13 in tonight. I said "13 cases"? He said , "13 boxes". I told him I wanted 10 boxes and that 13 boxes on the shelf isnt enough. He said it does go fast.

I don't think he understood.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.