GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Hopefully in 8-12 months after he wins re-election again. I will buy back some of the ammo I have sold at gun shows in the last 3 months. I think the prices will eventually get back *close* to where they were, but it could be a year or more.

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
I would like to say the same but I don’t think we will have a winner on election night.
Well, he might be going to sleep with a smile on his face December 3, instead of November 3.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Smile and wait till gun prices come down.
Buying Spree!!!

Buy a Glock 30s and probably a G26g5 too.

I'm going to replace my current Dillion reloader with a progressive model and purchase components for 3000 .223, 3000 9mm, and 2000 .45acp.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42,445 Posts
IF he wins, I will bombard twitter with an obnoxious amount of replies to leftists who are crying.

I might even make a DU account and play the sad Dem "WTF happened?, Gosh we suck!!!"

·
Stop the steal!
17,296 Posts
You're all assuming the Dems can't steal this.
They won't. They can't.
It all depends on how big the difference is between the electoral votes for Biden and Trump. If it's a small deficit, you can bet Biden will win, because the votes will just keep on coming until he does.

Trump will have to have a landslide victory in order to have a great enough margin, making the cheating much too obvious.

We need ACB to be confirmed without any more delay......:flag:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Breathe again.... I can't even believe what the Dems are running this year. It's like a clown factory over there with the media and co.
The neomarxist are not voting for Biden, they are voting against Trump. It doesn't matter who in on the leftist ballot...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 29 Posts