Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Build the Wall
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally ordered my Stribog Gen 2!!!

It comes with the A3 Tactical aluminum side folding brace with tailhook and four (4)magazines + free shipping! All of this for only $899!!!

So, what are you buying yourself for Father's Day this year?

·
Registered
13,583 Posts
Nothing for Father Day. I am going to order or lay away if in stock a Glock 44 and 43X until I can get home to pick them up.

Reactions: Steel & Wood

·
Registered
14,355 Posts
I have a Wheeler Sight Adjustment tool and a Low Profile Top Rail for a Tommy Built T36 arriving on Tuesday.

Congrats on the Stribog. The reviews have been good.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I'm trying to secure a CZ Shadow 2 Orange.

·
Registered
13,583 Posts
Bought Glock 44 and 43X on GunBroker today. I'll pick them up next time I'm home. Wanted to use GSSF discount but couldn't find 43X at Blue Label dealer and didn't want to drive all over state the few days I'm home.

Reactions: Steel & Wood

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

I plan to replace my old Shoei with a new Arai, and it helps to have Father’s Day as justification. :cool: Arai’s IOMTT 2019 design is at the top of my list.

BAFC17A9-31E7-44F3-BFD3-CA749E512721.jpeg

On the firearms front, next month I’m also planning on buying my duty G17 Gen4, when it’s turned in for a Gen5. I’m still on the fence about my G26. :dunno:

·
Daca is caca
3,742 Posts
Knights ras, troy rail, vltor imod, 9mm ammo

·
Build the Wall
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I picked up a Ruger MK IV Tactical and CZ SP01 Phantom.

That is a sweet setup on the Ruger! I have a Mark 3 22/45 that I run my Gemtech Alpine on but then I discovered the Taurus TX22....WOW! What a fun gun to shoot suppressed!

I love my CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical but I really want the SP-01 suppressor ready Tactical in Gray!

I can't wait to run my Liberty Mystic X on my new Stribog, that's going to be a blast!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Other than the Ruger Gunsite Scout I have on layaway, I've been thinking of:
1) Used CZ 550 30-06 carbine; been on the used rack for a long time. It needs a home. I think it's kevlar stocked.
2) Ruger Scout in 5.56, just because I'd like one.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I treated myself to a minty Beretta 87 .22LR. It's an earlier one without the warnings all over the slide. I had been looking for one for a while.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts