close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What are these Colts worth?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Puppy, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Puppy

Puppy

I am planning on consolidating the number of cartridges I shoot, so unfortunately my .45 ACP guns, ammo & accessories need to go, the problem is I am not sure what all of this stuff worth.

In the photos are a 1991A1 Colt Combat Commander, w/Crimson Trace laser grips along with six magazines & a Colt Officer ACP with three magazines, along with about 500 rounds of assorted ammo, along with a Ross Leather pancake holster & a Galco double magazine carrier.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyway what do you guys think this stuff is worth? should I try to sell the stuff individually or should I try to sell it as a package deal?

2. Puppy

Puppy

3. Bloodbought1

Bloodbought1

I would get on Gun Broker and other gun auction sites to find what theses are selling for and go from there.

4. coverdog

coverdog Platinum Member

Separate them for sure. I would sell the mags separate too other than giving 2 or 3 with each pistol.

5. harleyfx69

harleyfx69

sell individually, ammo is at a premium these days, figure 25 bucks a box for the .45 acp, the mags arent really worrth much unless they are name brand , include those with guns maybe, then the colts are worth 500-750 a piece, and the laser grips 100 or so,

but also you could find someoen that wants this exact setup and is willing to pay more,

6. deadday

deadday

I'd give 1200 for it minus the leather..

7. den888

den888

Colts usually hold their resale value pretty well. Research resale prices of similar models before you sell them.

They are nice, good luck with the sale. I would separate them before selling.

8. Davegrave

Davegrave Dapper Dan

About a millionth of what this one is worth...
    [​IMG]

9. Glockrkewl

Glockrkewl

I recently sold a mint officer's series 80 to a dealer at a gun show and got 800.00 for it. This was at an Atlanta gun show. He was an admitted Colt freak.

10. oldfort

oldfort

You might check GunsAmerica for a frame of reference on those prices. Good luck.

11. den888

den888

A Colt Officer's ACP in SS recently sold here in CA for $950. It was in good shape with the box and papers.

12. JK-linux

JK-linux

Split it up, or advertise as willing to split. The laser grips add to the cost of the pistol which someone might buy, but not with the expensive grips. Piecemeal the ammo and sell it locally to save on shipping. The pistols themselves seem nice enough and could fetch $700 each to the right buyer(s). Many pistol purchases are impulse buys and it's easier to kiss of $700 than $1400 or $1500. IMHO.

13. JuneyBooney

JuneyBooney

Now that is true for sure. :supergrin: