Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,844 Posts

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,894 Posts
I poop a lot more than I used to just to make room in the hall closet.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I imagine sooner or later, they're going to use it all. I mean, it ain't like it has an expiration date.
There's also this: http://www.damncoolpictures.com/2010/07/toilet-paper-pranks.html
In my youth tp'ing someone's yard/trees was a regular occurrence. The mess it made would last for months. LOL

Never heard of anybody getting too upset though as long as you didn't do the house or use eggs too. Seems to have pretty much gone away now. Was just a fad I guess, like pet rocks and streaking.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
If you think the last pic was “risqué” never come to Florida beaches. You’ll have a heart attack.

·
Registered
10,798 Posts
I'm not sure how big that toilet in the original post is... is there anything we could use as a size comparison?

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Seen a rather large gal trying to return six of those 80 roll packs to Fred Meyer. Big gal did not look to happy when the manager refused her she had to waddle her big butt back out with them.
That image makes me happy. I know Costco has signs indicating that they will not be accepting returns on it either, and I hope they stick to their guns on that. Stupid people should suffer at least something for their stupidity, minor though not being able to return TP might be.

-Pat

Reactions: Capone
1 - 20 of 25 Posts