What a NERD!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by albinlee, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. albinlee

albinlee

Hey all,

Just got my first pair of contacts after my vision has finally deteriorated to the point where it is now correctable. I went with weekly contacts because my vision isn't really that bad, except at distance. Whenever I went to the range I always had my buddy call out my hits beyond 25 yds because I just couldnt see them! Not that I shoot that far all the time.

Anyways, I was excited that my contacts would help me see the hits better, but they have actually opened up a whole new world of problems. MY sight picture is totally ****ed now. I shoot with both eyes open, and had myself trained with my dominant eye focused on the front sight, and left eye focused on the target, which was awesome and made for some accurate, fast shooting. Now with vision correction, when i focus on the front sight, I see double everything in the distance. and its difficult to pick up the front sight, my eyes just want to focus on the target. anyone had similar experiences with vision correction? I feel like I am back to square one with training my eyes and brain for a decent sight picture. which blows:faint:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.