Glock Talk banner

What A Group Of Very Clueful Folks Carry

3608 Views 84 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  Glock Commander
21 - 40 of 85 Posts

· Registered
1,031 Posts
This was actually a great and informative video. I almost didnt watch it based on the idiotic comments and derailment going on in this thread.

Anyway, the The quick summary is that he surveyed 51 highly qualified Firearms instructors about their personal choices in concealed firearms.

90% of them carried 9mm chambered guns.

46% of the guns were Glocks, and 26% were Smith & Wesson M&P. Of the 10% that didn't carry 9mm, there was usually a defining reason as to why... such as duty or competitive familiarity

32% of them carried high pressure or + P ammo, and 68% of them carried standard pressure ammo.

74% carried HST or Gold Dot ammo.
65% carried additional emergency medical supplies.

The vast majority of those who carried Glocks had made some sort of modification to the Glock... sites or otherwise.

· 1911 lover
8,373 Posts
i carry 9 mm shields and glock 19 ... but more of the time i carry 10mm or 45 acp or 357 sig. so XDS or XD subcompact in 45 with occasional kahr use.

my number one gun for carry the last year has been a shield in 45 acp with hornady critical duty...

· Banned
12,952 Posts
i carry 9 mm shields and glock 19 ... but more of the time i carry 10mm or 45 acp or 357 sig. so XDS or XD subcompact in 45 with occasional kahr use.

my number one gun for carry the last year has been a shield in 45 acp with hornady critical duty...
But those calibers aren't what clueful types carry!!!???

· Liberal Bane
20,301 Posts
I know I’m old, but “clueful” ?! That’s like “impactful”.

No moreful Englishness?
Precisely why I nevaah summah on Mahthah's Vinyuhd.

· Registered
3,614 Posts
and almost none of them carried a stock glock, that carried glocks.... that also should tell you a bunch...
That it does.

21 - 40 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.