http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070327/LOCAL1803/703270425 A 7-year-old boy faces gun charges on accusations he brought a loaded handgun to school last week to scare students who had picked on him, making him one of the youngest Marion County residents to be charged with a crime. The second-grade student already was facing expulsion from IPS School 88 on the Eastside. On Monday, the Marion County prosecutor charged him in juvenile court with the equivalent of possession of a handgun without a license, a misdemeanor. "That's crazy," said Bill Glick, echoing other child advocates' concern about the actions of both Indianapolis Public Schools and the prosecutor's office. Glick is executive director of Indiana Juvenile Task Force Inc. "Seven-year-olds are incapable of understanding the consequences of actions like that," Glick said, adding that the child needed help, not a criminal case.