Glock Talk banner

What’s your EDC gun?

6893 Views 163 Replies 129 Participants Last post by  BCC73
I started a similar thread in the Glock section and figured I would do the same in this section of the forums. I switch between my Glock 43x and my Kimber Micro 9 nightfall for my EDC’s.

Wood Mobile phone Everyday carry Font Rectangle
Wood Rectangle Hardwood Auto part Metal
101 - 120 of 164 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
I kinda go back and forth between 3 different guns, the p365, HK vp9sk, glock 45 but I am currently rocking the p365x with a macro mag, loving it
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Sleeve

I also just got the tulster oath holster for it and this thing feels fantastic in case your in the market 😎

· Registered
54 Posts
I’ve screwed around for the better part of 40 years, trying to find what’s perfect for me.

Im finally home. Mine is a CZ PCR.

View attachment 1153550
I've read nothing but good things about the PCR. Looks like you just took it out of the box. I really like those grips too. I've been strongly considering a PCR but no one in my area has one I can look at. I'd be flying blind if I order it on line and already made that mistake with my Beretta PX4 Storm Compact Carry. It turned out to be a bit too fat for my hand. I was afraid I would have the same issue with the PCR. What holster do you use?

· Registered
11 Posts
Most often my tiny M&P BG .380 with Hornady XTPs, only because women's clothing usually has very small pockets, and I prefer pocket carry. If I can, it's occasionally one of my Shields with HST 147 gr. I've also carried my snubbie .38 a few times with GD 135 gr. SB in the past.

I might eventually look more seriously into the LCP Max, but not yet.

IF I would carry IWB with a belt, it would be my Shield Plus or maybe my Shield 9 2.0.
Ruger GP100 357 6" and the same 2" backup, speed loaders and speed strips. Kinda uncomfortable in the summer, but they are always with me.

· Registered
2,458 Posts
I kinda go back and forth between 3 different guns, the p365, HK vp9sk, glock 45 but I am currently rocking the p365x with a macro mag, loving it View attachment 1153700
View attachment 1153699
I also just got the tulster oath holster for it and this thing feels fantastic in case your in the market 😎
I've actually been eyeballing the Oath for my 365. I'll probably get the XL length for the support, and I plan on getting an XL slide down the road, with the idea of getting a Macro module at some point.

· Registered
13 Posts
Well after putting night sights on it sighting it in and running about 500 rounds through it and purchased a new holster from Cross Breed holsters with no hiccups, jams or failure to fire I will now carry my new Glock 23, .40 caliber Gen 5. Sighted in with a close group pattern and it will spit out a round as fast as you can pull the trigger. Magazines a little tough to load because of the stiff springs but found this nice tool that the magazine goes into the top while you slide in a round in the bottom, push the mag down and bingo that thing will load a 9mm or a .40 cal magazine In nothing flat. It is a must have tool for home and a range bag. Cuts loading time and sure makes like a lot easier. Found this on EBay for about $12-$15.

· Registered
27 Posts
I currently carry the Springfield Hellcat but it's a little on the small side, the texture on it is pretty aggressive, and it's a bit snappy for a 9mm. I should have kept my Sig P365XL. I think it's a much better firearm.

I have a Gen 4 Glock 33 for which I have a 357 sig barrel as well as 40 cal and a 9mm conversion barrel. I may switch to this, just not sure which caliber I'll carry.

When my back is acting up, I will carry a Ruger LCRX 357 loaded with 38+p that I am picking up tomorrow. It's super light and an easy carry in the pocket or IWB/OWB.

· Registered
126 Posts
I've actually been eyeballing the Oath for my 365. I'll probably get the XL length for the support, and I plan on getting an XL slide down the road, with the idea of getting a Macro module at some point.
I've got the same exact idea, pretty much gonna turn mine into a macro at some point as well and you can't go wrong with the oath man, some people have issues with the clip since it's metal but in my opinion it holds better and it's quite tough, I dig it. Also they sell it on Amazon so you could get one from there and if you don't like it just do a simple return 🤷‍♂️

· Registered
3,238 Posts
When my back is acting up, I will carry a Ruger LCRX 357
Earlier this week my lower back was a mess. I had to go for a several hour car trip and ended up carrying my Glock 19 in my Galco shoulder rig. It worked pretty good for me.

Reactions: Bonham1911
101 - 120 of 164 Posts