Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I would start a thread to see what folks out there are using as their daily EDC?

My daily EDC is my HK VP9SK with a Raw Dog Tactical Carbon IWC and a spare 10 round mag in my pocket.

I am also putting the Glock 19 with a crossbreed IWC I just bought over the weekend into my daily EDC rotation.

Attachments

· Registered
39,630 Posts
It's changed over the decades.

It used to be a full-size .357MAG, .45ACP or a .44MAG, but then the more I evolved as a shooter (and training as a firearms instructor), the more the caliber and size started to change. Full-size 9's, .40's and .45's evolved into compact versions, and then subcompacts ... and then ...

Nowadays it's commonly a J-frame, mostly loaded with .38SPL +P. (Sometimes .357MAG or standard pressure .38SPL, depending on the J-frame, but mostly one or another +P load.)

· Registered
1,319 Posts
I figured I would start a thread to see what folks out there are using as their daily EDC?

My daily EDC is my HK VP9SK with a Raw Dog Tactical Carbon IWC and a spare 10 round mag in my pocket.

I am also putting the Glock 19 with a crossbreed IWC I just bought over the weekend into my daily EDC rotation.
Either a G19 gen 2 or a S&W Shield 9mm, depending on the circumstances.

· NRA Life Member
7,269 Posts
I've carried many different guns in many different types of holsters over the years. I always come back to a compact Glock of one flavor or another, in a single retention OWB holster at about the 4:00 position. The off duty gun is currently a box stock gen 3 G19. The spare 20 round magazine and cuffs on the off side of the belt help balance the load. I also carry all of the other usual edc stuff. Knife, light, etc.

1 - 20 of 170 Posts