close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

"Westside Fingers" Glock slide cover plates

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glock_this, Jan 22, 2010.

1. glock_this

glock_this

Long time lurker, first time poster... but I have been on associated gun sites like Calguns.net & AR15.com since 2005 and have a sold reputation. Sold quit a few on other sites and direct from the web. And naturally, it seemed like a Glock specific site was a logical place to show them.

Anyway, many have seen the laser etched or engraved Glock slide cover plates for our beloved Glocks, but what you have not seen, until now, is this custom design.

These are exclusive to me Glock slide cover plates. You can get lots of other designs all over the web, but not this one. Slide cover plate fits all models and is easily installed by you or a gunsmith in seconds.

This version is a subtle and engraved silver on black design on nice high quality aluminum plate. Just a little fun bling to add to your Glock.

Asking just $28.75 shipped to you by GunPal or I can do DISCREET Paypal. Can do USPS MO as well. PM me for payment details or any questions if interested. I have been able to ship daily by USPS for orders so far and I am in San Diego. These are limited supply - first come first served. Only available through me, no one else can/will sell THIS custom design.

[​IMG]

2. glock_this

glock_this

BTT for anyone interested